0011

Craig didn't say anything that night when Tweek switch his pillow back to it's original place. He didn't say anything about knowing he wasn't getting the full story, since Tweek had just confessed some deep stuff, and he didn't want to push it. It seemed their talk had tired the blonde out completely, and neither of them had expected him to fall asleep so early, or for that matter, at all.

He was contemplating whether or not it was safe to leave Tweek on his own to sleep, since Eric could come in at any given moment, but as he watched his friend sigh peacefully, Craig convinced himself he'd be fine without him for a few hours. He climbed down from the bunk bed as quietly as possible, passing the vacant beds before shutting the light off on his way out. The door closed with a slight creak, and when he turned to stalk away, someone knocked into his front with a quiet 'owh'. Craig stepped back, staring blankly at the person with blonde hair and pointy nose. It was Kayla.

"Oh hi, Craig. Is Tweek in there?" She smiled, with her hands behind her back as she swayed in front of him. "Token said I should come by to see him."

Of course he had, that meddler. "He's asleep." Craig told her, still blocking the door. "I'll tell him you came by, though."

"Oh, okay then, thanks." She uttered, and after a moment of staring him down, she turned on her heal to stalk away. He waited a couple of seconds to make sure she didn't return, before he walked in the direction of Clyde and Token's room. The guys inside were so noisy that he could already hear their conversation from outside.

Unfortunately for Craig, Kenny was present, sprawled out on the middle of the floor with a six pack by his side. How he'd managed to sneak them in, Craig didn't know, and he didn't want to. Stan was half dangling from the top bunk, with his hair falling downwards as he talked to Token from across the room. Kyle and Jimmy were on one bed. The pair of them drinking along side Kenny, though Clyde was nowhere to be seen. Craig felt like he'd stepped into the past with everyone getting along like this. It was weird. Kyle waved him over, patting the space between himself and Jimmy, but Craig walked past him and sat next to Token, not that Kyle really cared that much.

"What's going on here?"

Token tossed his extra pillow over to Craig so that he could lean on it, which Craig happily accepted, just propping it beside himself for now. "Stan told Kenny he could only come in if he had alcohol, so he came back ten minutes later with those."

"Oh." Craig simply replied.

Stan dropped down from the bunk, deciding to sit down in front of Token's bed with his back resting against it. "Didn't think he'd actually do it though." He laughed. "Where's Tweek? I thought you two were attached at the hip or something?" He took a sip from his drink, before leaning his head back to look at Craig who was already frowning in his direction.

"He's asleep."

Token laughed. "Tweek.. asleep at place that isn't his home. Did you have to knock him out?"

"Something like that."

"Tucker!" Kenny held out a beer, wiggling it towards Craig, then seconds later tossed it over. Stan had to duck out of the way, cursing Kenny out afterwards. "Let's get some of the girls in here."

"They aren't allowed." Kyle pointed out.

"D-don't be such a p-p-pussy, Kyle." Jimmy stuttered, with Kenny nodding his approval.

Kyle frowned, chugging the rest of his drink and tossing the empty can at Kenny. "Fine, do what you want."

"Craig, you go recruit some girls, since you were the last one in."

"Do it yourself."

"Stan, it's down to you." Kenny looked to his friend expectantly.

"Fine, but Wendy's coming, and non of you can complain." Stan huffed as pulled himself up and headed out, with the door slamming shut behind him.

"Hear that Kyle? No complaining." Kenny repeated, making the redhead silently fume.

The only girls that had agreed to come was Wendy, Nicole and Allie, which was kind of a let down, since Stan and Wendy kept to themselves, cuddling on the top bunk, and Token and Nicole were all over each other. That left the others to converse with Allie, while Craig settled on being the silent presence, he wasn't all that interested. After an hour of incomprehensible chatter, and constantly having to nudge Allie's wandering hands away, Craig decided it was time to up and leave. He hadn't even noticed the petite girl follow him out of the room. She was quite obviously a light weight since she'd only had half of Jimmy's cider and was already swaying clumsily about.

"Craig." She spoke softly behind him.

Craig exhaled exasperatedly, before turning around. "Yeah?"

Allie came closer, her fingers dancing up his arm, whilst her dark eyes met his blank stare. Her body easily closed in, almost like it was drawn to the heat of another. "I've wanted to tell you this for a while now, but I think you're pretty cute." She giggled, the noise irritating Craig's ears.

"Okay...". He shrugged the fingers patting on his arm, but they were only replaced moments later, tickling the hairs there.

"Do you think I'm cute?" She asked, turning serious all of a sudden.

What kind of question was that? Craig looked her over, she was decent looking, and she hadn't grown extra limbs or anything. "Sure." He answered. "But I'm going to bed now."

And as he pointed to the direction of his room, Allie took a hold of his finger, trying to drag him over to where her room was. Of course she couldn't actually move Craig, and pouted up at him. "Aw c'mon Craig." She cooed, standing on her tip toes as she spoke, the faint smell of alcohol on her breath. Her body pressed against his and for a moment he considered allowing it to happen, but as her lips ghosted over his, pressing gently down against his own, he concluded, she didn't taste right.