0040

Craig had been walking down the empty streets for about an hour now, his thoughts verbally dictated into talking himself out of what he had in mind - though, after the display in the school hallway with Clyde and Tweek last week, he knew he couldn't stand idly by any longer. More than enough time had passed with the group being torn, divided into solo companionship since now, not only was Craig and Tweek not talking, but also, Clyde had been added into the mix, despite his profound attempts at apologising to the blonde. That left Token, the unintentional adhesive, holding tightly to the wires that held his friends together without success, and so after a week of failed attempts at reconciliation, he too went his own way, choosing to stay out of the drama to focus on his school work.

It was all just a tragic disaster, an unspoken bond between four teenagers since elementary school was now on the line, and even though Craig couldn't physically express his frustration towards the situation, it bothered him more than he'd care to admit. He wondered whether this whole ordeal was driving Clyde insane, being that he was almost like a proud father when it came to boasting about his tight friendship circle, never failing to rub it in whenever Kyle's dysfunctional friends were around.

The walk to Tweek's house from his own wasn't a lengthy one. The only reason it had taken Craig over an hour, was because every time he neared the terminus, his feet took him in an entirely different direction, giving himself more time to contemplate his decision some more. Not that an hour of walking through a downfall of rain was helping him. Both his shoes and socks were utterly drenched. His cold feet rubbing uncomfortably inside his shoes that squelched with every step he took. His hoodie and jeans clung to his skin irritatingly, while he wiped mother natures storm of pee from his face uselessly with his sleeve, occasionally tugging his saggy hat further down.

He recognised this street once again, it was Tweek's, and though Craig had passed it four times already, he decided to just go for it this time, stalking down the road with speed in hopes that would deter him from wussing out any longer. His eyes roamed the white picket fence he was passing, listening to the sounds of rain as it made impact. Before he knew it, he'd subconsciously made his way up the front porch with his knuckles extended, ready to knock on the door. He glared down at his hand for it's eagerness as he followed through with the act, knocking three times then stepping back to look at flickering streetlight beside the Tweak's letter box.

The door creaked open behind him with a faint gasp, which no doubt came from Tweek as he stared wide eyed at Craig. Not hearing the muttered cursing under the noirette's breath as he turned around, hands tucked in the pockets of his hoodie, while he wore an annoyingly deadpanned expression.

"C-Craig?" Tweek stammered, shifting uncomfortably as he opened the door a little wider, his eyebrows knitting together with confusion as he watched his friend avoiding all eye contact. Inside, Craig had been toying with an explanation for his sudden arrival, wanting to say something along the lines of, 'I'm here to sort shit out, but I'm still mad at you' - though none of it sounded right, so rather than making a fool of himself, he opted for staying silent, refraining from rolling his eyes as the blonde became a rambling mess. Instead he nudged his way past Tweek, their shoulders knocking against each others a little harsher than he intended, as he stepped into the warmth and dryness of the house.

Tweek stared incredulously, rubbing his shoulder as he grumbled to himself, watching as the noirette made his way into the other room. He hesitantly followed, unsure of what was happening as a million different reasons raced through his mind. Maybe Craig was here to finally stuff him inside a body bag where he'd then drag him into Starks Pond. The thought made Tweek shiver as he tugged on the sleeve of his knitted jumper for support, awkwardly standing in the door way as Craig lounged on the couch, flicking through the channels with disinterest as he made a point of ignoring Tweek.