0067

There was half an hour left to the movie when Stan finally took a glance at the screen. He cringed at the terrible acting as Luke unknowingly flirted with his very own sister, and wondered to himself how the other guys were actually enjoying this. David had left not long after the movie had started, saying he wasn't feeling too well, though everyone assumed he'd had enough of Eric's intolerant comments.

Stan looked to his right, seeing Eric stirring awake, with Butters gripping onto the edge of the chair as he watched an intense scene. Then to his left, Kyle and Stoley were finishing their second refill of popcorn between them, with Clyde occasionally reaching over to grasp some in his hand. He could barely even see the other two sitting on the floor with how dark the room was.

After a moment or so, Stan went back to shifting through his phone. Back when he was playing guitar hero with Token, his mind had been allowed a momentary break from his torment of guilt, but now, with the only sound being that of the television, his concern for his friend returned at full force. He thought about Kyle, and how he was managing to have fun in such a dire situation, and for the briefest of time, he envied his ability to have a levelled head.

Token quietly entered the room after having a toilet break, cautious not to disturb anyone as he settled down on the carpet beside Craig. There was little room on the couch, and he was getting too hot. He wiped his hands across his bent knees as he looked across to Tweek, flashing a small smile to his friend, yet it was returned by a nervous stare. He knew not to take it personally, even when Tweek was himself, he sometimes forgot to smile.

He turned back to the screen and tried his best to be interested by the movie, whilst beside him, Craig and Tweek shared a glance to one another. Tweek still had a grip on Craig's finger, and he wasn't letting go just because someone decided to enter their personal space. That finger was the only thing keeping him from crawling out of the room and into the streets. Besides, he was rather enjoying the little game they'd created over time. Every now and then, Tweek would feel Craig's finger wiggle in the tight tunnel of his closed hand, and in return, the blonde would squeeze it tightly, or bend the finger backwards, until he stopped. He didn't actually want Craig to stop, and was glad that he hadn't.

Though Tweek was perfectly content with continuing as was, he could feel Craig trying to pry his finger away. There was offence taken by the action, and rather than letting his finger go and bitterly watching the movie like he should have done, Tweek had a death grip, relentlessly preventing Craig from escaping. He hoped Token would see, for the sole reason of Craig not wanting him to see.

Beside him, Craig's eyebrows furrowed together in frustration. He tugged his finger back as subtly as possible, continuously trying to escape, but once he realised there was little success in his actions, he sighed deeply, glaring at the television with his finger still in Tweek's hold.

Tweek glared at the screen also, and so, they glared together, looking as though they wanted to kill the other, whilst practically holding hands. Any bystanders would've found the sight amusing, and after three whole minutes of ignoring each other, Craig wiggled his finger playfully.

The movie came to an end, to some which was a relief, whilst to others, they wanted to stick the next one on. Eric was opposed to the idea of watching more, and as Stoley rummaged around in his backpack for the second disc, the brute objected.

"If you think me and Butters are suffering through another two hours of that bullcrap, you're wrong." Eric grumbled.

"Well, I uh, I kinda like it." Butters quietly says as he rubs his knuckles together.

"I won't lie," Token began, "I'm not enjoying it either."

The confession received a pleased nod from Eric, and while Stoley's hand froze in place, awaiting an order, the other guys contemplated what else they could do instead.

"We could play m-m-monopoly, fellas." Jimmy suggested, though the chorus of groans and curses answered swiftly. "P-prank calls?"

"Stop talking, Jimmy." Eric breathed. "We're not ten."

"I could see if Wendy and her friends want to come over?"

"Mih mieh meh meh, Wendy." Eric mocked in a high voice, receiving a glare from Stan for his efforts.

"What's wrong with watching a different movie?" Clyde asked. He was getting bored now, and was currently pushing his eyebrows in the opposite direction to entertain himself.

"My ass is numb, that's why."

"Mine too, actually." Craig drawled, leaning his head back to unsuccessfully look at the others.

"Way to go, Jimmy." Eric slapped his hand down onto his thighs. "Your so called 'movie night' was a complete failure."

Jimmy looked to his shoes in shame, while the others either scowled at Eric, or mentally slapped him. "Shut up, fatass." Kyle argued. "Like you could do any better."

"I could do better, Kahl! My movie night would've had glow sticks and kfc."

"Those things don't even go together!" Kyle fumed. He'd been doing so well at keeping his anger contained up until this point, and being able to release it on Eric was euthoric.

All this arguing was making Tweek feel sick. He'd seemingly shrunken in his place, looking afraid and fragile. His mind was taken away from the chaos, just the tiniest amount when Craig yanked his finger free, only to flick it against Tweek's shaking knee.

"You okay?" Craig mumbled to him, and all Tweek could respond with, was a robotic jerk of the head.

Multiple times, Jimmy had tried to interrupt Eric and Kyle to tell everyone his big news, but each time he was cut off, forced to clink his crutches together out of annoyance. He'd been planning a dramatic reveal to his big news, but it seemed that wasn't likely to happen. A few weeks ago, Jimmy had been accepted into the casting of a local comedy show, and ever since he'd received the news, he'd been desperate to tell his friends.

He gave a grateful, half smile to those who were trying to listen to him, though the numbers decreased until only Clyde and Butters were paying him any attention. He gave up completely with a roll of his eyes, and as he glanced at the individuals vacating his home, he realised he'd have to make some serious changes to his group.