0082

Craig was no longer confused, but Tweek, on the other hand, was further lost than he'd ever been before. What did this mean? Was this the end of their childhood friendship, and the start of something new? The everlasting ringing in Tweek's ears intensified as he indulged his internal monologue. He stepped past Craig to sit down on his messy bed, pulling the covers over his back like a cape, as he glanced around his bedroom in thought. "Then why did you lie to me?"

"It was just an instinct. I don't know why."

"So, what does this mean?" Tweek asks, his eyebrows scrunching together curiously. "Are you gay?"

As Craig looked away from the unguarded door, to stare at Tweek, he didn't hesitate to answer. "No," He firmly replied. "I'm not gay."

"But you kissed me?"

"I don't like guys." Craig says as he sat at the end of the bed. "It's not- I just- shit, I don't know."

"Then why, why did you kiss me?"

"Because," Craig mumbled lowly, averting his eyes as he flushed with embarrassment. "I think I like you..."

"That doesn't make sense." Tweek said, more so to himself as he rubbed his tired eyes. "You don't like guys, but you think you like me? I'm a guy, have you forgotten?"

"Obviously not," Craig huffed, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "I just- don't usually feel that way for people, of any gender."

"So you're part time asexual?"

"I don't-"

"You should take a test!" Tweek suggested. Immediately his demeanour completely uplifted, and his eyes lit up at the idea.

"What?" Craig frowned, watching as Tweek pulled out his phone to vigorously tap against. "No."

A few seconds later, the blonde flashed the screen directly towards Craig's face, showing the website he was on. "You have to now, I've already found one. Plus, it says it only takes two minutes."

In all honesty, Tweek was excited by the turn of events. For so long, he'd believed he was destined to be alone, but here Craig was, insightfully casting a glimpse of hope. Hope of returning the once, one sided infatuation Tweek had for him. Even though he felt as though he was being pushy, and though he knew this was all probably too much for Craig at the moment, Tweek couldn't help it. He'd dreamed of this moment for so long, and for the longest time, it had been just that, a dream.

Looking away from the phone with a quiet, but deep inhale, Craig gestured for Tweek to proceed. He occasionally glanced over to watch as Tweek's eyes moved side to side as he read from the screen, with a small amount of light reflecting off his face. For a moment, he wondered what his sexuality really was. In the past, he'd talked to girls, but he'd never had any feelings closely resembling interest. For so long, he'd believed there was only two to choose from, straight, or gay. However, he now deeply reconsidered his thought process, and was willing to allow Tweek to enlighten his closed off mind.

"Okay," Tweek began, reading from his phone, whilst trying his best to suppress an excited grin. "First question, in the past, what sex have you been attracted to the most?"

"Aren't you going to tell me the different answers I have to choose from?"

"No," Tweek replied, shaking his head. "You don't need to know them yet. Besides, there's only two obvious options."