0047

It was nine thirty that night when Craig received Tweek's text message. He'd been wrapped up in his covers attempting sleep though it was a complete failure, he just wasn't tired yet. So for him to get this odd message from Tweek, telling him to meet him outside of the school, Craig was more than intrigued as to why.

Never the less, he threw his shoes and jacket on and headed out into the night, successfully dodging his parents though he doubted they'd have given him a second glance even if they had seen him. It was colder out than he'd expected, he never usually ventured out unless it was dire, after all, he had everything he needed back at home.

The streets were dark, and though they were lit by the street lights and the televisions flickering from scene to scene within the houses Craig passed, it was still a little eerie. Since he had to walk all the way to the school grounds on foot, it took him a while, despite his fast pace, but once he'd finally reached his destination, all he wanted was to find out where the hell Tweek was so that he could get back to the warmth of his bed, only now did he feel like he'd be able to sleep. Typical.

But Tweek was nowhere to be seen, even after Craig walked around a bit trying to spot the disheveled blonde mess of hair. His phone vibrated inside his pocket and only then did Craig mentally face palm at not having the idea to use it sooner, but once he'd unlocked his phone and opened Tweek's message, he was left completely flabbergasted.

'You look so dumb down there.'

Looking up from his screen, Craig scanned the area, feeling stupid as he did so since he still hadn't a clue where his friend was hiding, and really he was just growing tired. He decided to reply to Tweek's message, coming to the conclusion that finding him was hopeless without him revealing himself.

'Hiding huh? Remind me what grade you're in?'

Tweek's reply was instant and Craig was sure he'd heard childish snickering in the distance though he was too unimpressed to look.

'I'm in plain sight dumbass, you're just not looking properly.'

'I'll leave you.' Craig warned.

'Wow. Look up."

And that was exactly what Craig did, taking Tweek's instructions a little too seriously by looking straight up at the sky, completely missing the shadowy figure standing on the west side of the roof. It was when his name was shouted that he managed to pinpoint the source, his eyes following the sound and in turn, found Tweek waving at him.

Cursing under his breath, Craig unenthusiastically made his way over, stopping close enough to look up at Tweek who was leaning over to look down at him.

"Climb up!" Tweek called down, his voice echoing across the deserted school grounds.

"Why?"

"Jesus Christ, just do it."

Before Craig had the chance to protest, Tweek's head had already disappeared from Craig's sights, leaving him to stare up at the nothingness with a huff of annoyance. When he realised Tweek wasn't going to pop back out anytime soon, he soared out a way up, one which would less likely end with him falling and making a fool out of himself.

It was quiet on the roof for Tweek as he sat on the cold surface, gazing up at the night sky while he listened to Craig's infuriated grunts as he climbed his way up, seemingly having trouble. Of course Tweek could've told him about the ladder on the other side of the wall that had been left there, but then again, Craig was almost up and telling him would be useless now.