0028

It was around nine thirty when Eric finally came bursting through the front door, hot dog in hand. Tweek had been over at Kevin Stoley's house for the past hour, the time Eric should have arrived to do their assignment. Even so, they expected nothing more of him. He'd made it abundantly clear from the start, that he wasn't going to be of any help. His words were along the lines of, 'I'm just here to make sure you fags don't fuck up my work.'

At his presence, Tweek only glanced over his notebook, peering out from behind the hair covering his eyes as he watched Eric slump down on the sofa, kicking his feet up on the coffee table. The lump of a boy was too engaged with his phone to even strum up some words to form a sentence, only making some weird noise in the back his throat as a greeting.

They both ignored him though, too focused on the task at hand, wanting to complete it as soon as possible, so that they wouldn't have to meet up again. Moments passed before Eric practically flew up from the couch, knocking his hot dog wrapper from his leg, with it landing on Tweek's work, who just stared down at it in disgust. Eric's eyes were fixed on his screen as he read his messages, then he stared down at his two peers on the floor, who were surrounded by scrunched up pieces of paper and old books.

"Which one of you has a car?"

Tweek and Stoley shared brief eye contact, before Stoley raised an eyebrow at Eric. "Me, why?"

"I need you to drive me to Starks pond. Like now." Eric gestured for him to get his ass off the floor, but Kevin refused to move.

"No."

"It's an emergency, you asshole."

"No, it isn't."

Eric glowered, continuing to stand over them with his arms folded. "Kevin," He inhaled frustratedly. "If you do this one thing for me, I'll promise to stop hiding your clothes after gym."

"That's you?" Kevin scowled. Tweek closed his books and shuffled away slightly. It was making him anxious, being in the middle of two people talking over him like that.

"Okay, listen." Eric held his meaty hand out and watched closely as Kevin stood up, his knee popping as he did so, causing them all to cringe. "I'll stop hiding your clothes, and I'll let you and shymo over there do the work without me."

Tweek furrowed his eyebrows, but Kevin looked as though he was actually giving it some thought. It was a tempting offer. The chance to work in peace, whilst not having Eric there to criticise their hard work, or to order them around. It wasn't everyday you'd get Eric Cartman in the palm of your hand, having him willing to do something in return for a favour. "How about you stop hiding my clothes, and do your fair share of the work? You do that, and I'll drive you wherever the hell you want."

Eric pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes as he breathed. "You're breaking my balls here, Kevin."

"Do you want the ride?"

"Okay fine!" Eric snapped. "But we're leaving right now. I'm missing some good shit thanks to you."

"I can drop you off on the way back if you like?" Kevin suddenly asked Tweek, who'd gone back to writing. "We've done as much as we can for tonight anyway."

Tweek clicked his pen, slapping his book shut and gathering up all of his things, before standing. He levelled out to the same height as the other two, as he tucked his books under his arm. "Sure."