0050

It'd been ungodly hours when Kenny had appeared at Tweek's front door, with Stan sitting in his car with the music so loud the neighbours were scowling out of their windows. Events progressed with Kenny guilt tripping Tweek into coming out with the two of them, their game plan unclear though even still, he tagged along, sitting in the back after watching Kenny race for the front seat.

Upon hearing the conversation between the two friends in front halfway through their ride, and after hearing Kyle's name, it was only then that Tweek silently wondered where the redhead was, seeing as though he and Stan were usually joined at the hip. Never the less, he restrained from asking, after all it was non of his business. Still, he couldn't help but find it slightly weird.

The end of their ride had them pulling into Starks pond, a place Tweek would've been happy to have never visited again, however Kenny seemed persistent, later leading them out to a small fishing dock he'd came to many times with his father back when he was younger.

Stan left his music playing with the windows down so that they could listen to the radio with ease, the relaxing tunes drifting over the lakey waters, with the moonlight reflecting down in the centre. Maybe it was the darkness that made the air feel more breathable to Tweek, perhaps the shadows that almost hid himself from his company, or maybe it was just the flowing of conversation that had him feeling little anxiety.

He breathed in deeply with his legs hanging over the edge of the dock, his head tiled back while he listened to the conversation at hand, occasionally sending scenic pictures of the moon to his friends group chat. The relaxed tone of Kenny's voice strangely kept him interested, and the sarcastic remarks Stan made had Tweek envious of his confidence.

He couldn't recall when the topic had changed to something heavier, something that caused his fingers to tense into the material of his jeans as he wearily watched the other two. The fact that Kenny dabbled in minor drugs wasn't anything new, but for him to be engaging in such ways now made Tweek shiver. After Stan had agreed to partake, that only added more pressure to Tweek. By no means we're Stan and Kenny forcing it upon him, but for some odd reason he didn't want to let them down. He no longer wanted to be a bore. He was tired of being the one to sit out in fear, tired of being the spoon in a crowd of knives.

He almost felt proud at the shocked expression the others wore as he agreed to joining in. He was stupidly proud of being an idiot along side two other idiots, but right now, he didn't care. Tonight was the night he'd let loose, a night of unprecedented actions and lack of worry. He felt alive and crazy, but the good kind of crazy, the kind that had Stan and Kenny laughing beside him, a night that he laughed too.

The cold air no longer bothered him, nor did the darkness that surrounded them, and, unfortunately, Kenny's idea to drive whilst high also failed to bother him. Their childish laughter rung through the trees they passed by, each clumsily closing their doors as they climbed into the vehicle. Tweek had copied Kenny's earlier action by racing Stan for the passenger side, despite it being the jocks car, he ended up being in the back, annoyingly drumming on the backs of their seats as he sung along to the radio.

Tweek hadn't known this odd feeling until now, he hadn't know the feeling of having his fingers stretched out as he stuck his hand out of the window, catching the wind as they drove over the speed limit. He hadn't know the rushing feeling of the car spinning out of control until now, or the fear that came with hearing the haunting screech of the tired as Kenny fought to stop the car.

In that moment, everything was still. As still as the bulky tree the car had rammed into, as still as Kenny's body that had been thrown from the vehicle only moments ago. Kyle had warned him to wear his seat belt so many times in the past, if only he had listened. The air was plagued by a thick smoke that slowly made path through the car, with the only sound being that of the indicator, its consistent ticking not meeting Tweek's ears as his head limped backwards. He was out cold, unwaking with a trail of blood from where he'd hit his head on the dash board.

With a choked cough, Stan unbuckled his seatbelt with shaky hands, his watery eyes stinging as he frantically looked around. He smelt the burning so intensely it made him want to throw up, and the dizziness was only making it worse. He was panicking, absolutely afraid to be in a situation so out of his control, so dangerous and life threatening. His first instinct was to look for his friend, Kenny, but he was nowhere to be seen, his second being to check on Tweek by leaning over and shaking his shoulder.

"Tweek!" Stan coughed, he knew he needed to get out of the car right now, but he also knew he couldn't just leave the unconscious blonde. "Tweek!"

Knowing Tweek wasn't going to magically awaken, Stan fumbled his way out of the car, almost falling to the ground due to how weak he felt in that moment. Once out, he finally found his friend on the ground not far from the car, and his initial reaction was to run over to him, but after seeing the state of his car, he instead rushed over to the passenger side, throwing the door open and undoing Tweek's seatbelt. He'd never known how hard it was to pull a person from a car until this day, with the limpness of the blondes body only making things harder. It was fair to say, if Tweek hadn't already had a headache, he was surely going to have one later on after the amount of times Stan knocked his head off things. He hadn't had time to check if Tweek was okay once he'd dropped him to the ground a safe distance away, his thought process was trained on checking on Kenny.

Overhearing the sound of sirens over his music, Craig got up to check out of the window, brushing back the curtains as he peered out at the flashing lights as an ambulance raced by. He'd felt a twinge of worry. For what, he hadn't known, but after deciding to brush it off, he closed the curtain and headed to bed, unable to shake the unsettling feeling in his stomach.