0074

Acquiring an injured leg wasn't stopping Clyde from having the fun he'd usually have. Instead, he embraced it with little elegance, though he'd learned a few tricks, which had made him the life of the party last night. He wasn't going to go to begin with, but after he'd left Jimmy's place, his girlfriend, Bebe had asked him to go along with her. He was never able to say no to Bebe, so now he was currently, at half ten in the morning, walking back home with his hair astray.

His back hurt from sleeping on the floor, and when he'd sat up this morning with a yawn, he'd realised after he'd passed out, the others had played a game of beer pong around his sleeping body. Not only that, but somebody had stolen one of his crutches.

When he saw Craig running towards him, Clyde slowed down to a complete stop, staring in wonder as Craig stopped beside him out of breath. "Out for a morning run?" Clyde chuckled to himself as he shifted his balance onto his remaining crutch.

"No," Craig scowled, looking down the road like a meerkat. "You haven't seen Tweek, have you?"

"Not since yesterday, no."

Craig had decided to go against every instinct in his body and had chased after Tweek. He was still trying to catch his breath as he glanced over to Clyde in disappointment. He needed to find Tweek. He wasn't sure what he was going to say, but he needed to find Tweek. Through nerves and desperation, Craig hadn't considered the possibility of Tweek heading anywhere but home. He was unknowingly getting further away from the blonde with every step he took, even so, he continued his hunt for Tweek.

In the opposite direction of town, Tweek walked with his hand stuffed inside his pocket and his head down as he counted his steps. He was utterly miserable, and as he thought more about Craig, the more he wished he'd hit his head and forget about him again. Despite running away from him, Tweek knew he'd have to face the situation sooner or later, but for now, he just wanted some time alone.

As expected, luck wasn't on Tweek's side today. From behind him, Butters appeared with a goofy grin as he fell into step with Tweek. "Well, h-hi there, I'm Butters!"

Tweek fought through the twisting feeling in his chest and forced himself to smile at the smaller blonde beside him. "Hey, I'm Tweek."

"I know that." Butters blushed as he chewed on his sleeve. "We have a few classes together. I was there at Jimmy's house last night." 

"Oh." Tweek hadn't been paying much attention to those around him last night, so he hadn't even noticed Butters squirming throughout the movie. "I uh- I.."

"It's fine. I know you bumped your head."

'Bumped'
Yeah, that's how it went.

Looking back down at his shoes, Tweek felt his anxiety spike at the company. He just wanted to walk alone, though it seems Butters had decided to join him. They continued to walk, with Butters rambling on about everything and nothing, whilst Tweek idly listened. Without knowing where they were going, Butters had allowed Tweek to lead the way, and unfortunately enough, they were entering Starks pond.

The trees gently blew above their heads, with the wind whistling through the leaves in greeting. All the while, Tweek stared in awe. He'd always loved nature. He enjoyed the sounds of sticks breaking beneath his feet, and the crickets hidden within the bushes. They walked for hours, and at some point, Tweek had joined in with the conversation.