0079

The street lights led the way to Tweek's house during the dark hours of a late afternoon. Craig tiredly trailed along, behind his sister and Izzy as they quietly laughed amongst themselves. Now that he was out in the open air, Craig was regretting his decision to go ahead with Ruby's plan.

Still, he followed, with his hands tucked into his pockets. His face was cold and achy, and he continuously had to sniff to prevent a trail of snot from exiting his nose. He wasn't the only one, though. All three of them took turns in sniffing throughout their journey.

From the back, Craig could hear his sister and her friend talking about how their other friends would be coming over soon, and how they had to hurry. Craig wasn't in a hurry though, rather, he was far from it. He was happy to take his time, because the thought of seeing Tweek after a month of being ignored was making him feel anxious.

Still not fully aware of what he'd done to deserve this, Craig was left to think about all of the things he could've done wrong. He knew it had something to do with the day Tweek left his house in a rush, and he knew it had something to do with his own obliviousness towards the situation.

That day, Tweek had thought they were going to talk about their near kiss the night before, so when he realised that wasn't what Craig had meant, he no doubt felt entirely embarrassed. Still, that didn't explain why he'd blanked Craig for a month. It didn't explain why he refused to talk to him.

The whole situation made Craig's head hurt with stress. He was never good in these situations, and he needed people to tell him what he'd done wrong, so that he could fix it. During the past month, Craig had discussed his problems with both Clyde and Token. Even they had said it was unusual for Tweek, and even they were being ignored.

This only fuelled Craig's desire to talk to his best friend, and to figure out what was going on, once and for all. As he walked the dark streets, with Ruby and Izzy's voices trailing by his barely listening ears, he thought about what he was going to say to Tweek. He'd thought about it so many times this past month, but now it was actually going to happen, he couldn't find the appropriate words.

They stopped outside Tweek's house, with all three of them remaining quiet, whispering in hushed voices. Ruby lead them over to a bush, where she crouched down to waved the both of them into a somewhat squad huddle. Rather than following her request, Craig decided to stand beside them with a raised eyebrow.

"Get down, Craig!" Ruby whispered. "You're going to compromise our position."

"Nobody's here."

"You don't know that. All it takes is for someone to look out of the window."

Rolling his eyes in defeat, Craig complied by crouching down, along side the two younger girls. He knew this was just a game to them, and so long as they don't ruin his chance to speak to Tweek, he didn't care.

"Okay so," Ruby began, looking both Craig and Izzy in the eye as she spoke. "There should be a small ledge on the side of the house. I think it leads to the bathroom but you'll figure that out once you're inside."

"And how do you expect me to get up there?"

"Me and Izzy will boost you up."

Their valiant efforts were far from amusing Craig. He frowned at his sister for the longest moment, whilst she stared back with determination. During this time, Izzy had scouted the side of the house, finding the similar ledge to Millie's house. She waved both the siblings over, disrupting their staring competition.