PROLOGUE.

8:17 pm

8:17 pm

Y/N had always felt like she was, somehow, wasting her youth and, for reasons that would remain unknown, that same thought haunted her louder that night than usual. And, what did young people do? Of course, they partied. Hard.

"C'mon, Steph, is going to be so fun!" It was Thursday night and, yes, they had school tomorrow. But, this new club had just opened downtown and they would be offering drinks if you got there soon enough.

"But...I don't feel like going." She rumbled, stretching herself on the bed, lazily.

Y/N frowned, it was rare her best friend disposing such an opportunity to waste herself, much less when it could be free. So, she tried a little harder, a big smile spread through her features and a few of her witting words and it had been enough. "It's free drinks, you can't possibly refuse that".

She rolled her eyes, twisting her body to face me and with a tired sigh, she gave in. "Ugh. Fine, but stop smiling like that. You look weird."

Y/N discarded her dull insult, now much more excited to have company.

Wang Stephanie had been her friend for most of her life. They met in 7th grade, when Stephanie had so naturally sat beside her, during the Math final, and had bluntly copied her answers. It resulted in both of them ridiculously failing at it— apparently, neither of them had their way with numbers— and they had been stuck in summer class together. They had become inseparable ever since. Stephanie had always been there for Y/N, and the she tried to the exact same for the wavy black haired, coal eyed, gorgeously figured woman. Stephanie had sassiness tattooed on the inside of her bottom lip, witty remarks always available to the public, and, Stephanie also liked her sleep more than anything.

"What if the place turns out to be a fucking bore?" The ravenette, still tucked on her sheets, had contested.

"You're such a buzz killer. It is going to be amazing, trust me! You need to get out of the house, for crying out loud!" She said while picking her an outfit. "Besides, tonight it's the opening. You know what that means, right...?"

Y/N turned around to face her but she hadn't found her anywhere.

"SINGLE BOYS!" A loud scream from the bathroom announced Stephanie's whereabouts.

"I was going to emphasize on getting shitfaced but that is pretty much the same, I guess.".

One hour had passed, and that had been enough for the pair of friends to get ready, adorned with their most ravishing attires, tight, plunging and nude, smiles ripping in crimson red and heels that lengthened their legs. They were ready.

**

At Seoul Downtown

10:17 pm

Saying the place was packed was an offensive understatement, the bass of the music still throbbed in their heads and they were yet to be allowed to go inside.