THIRTY-FIVE I.

Jungkook's P.O.V

12:11 pm

I couldn't go home now. I couldn't handle its cold silence.

One hour has passed, and I'm still driving around, with no destination what so ever. Driving around the same neighborhood, the same wide, stretched out roads that branched into smaller ones, the white marks frazzling gradually, the same concrete buildings that stood tall whose bright light from the apartments lurked through the windows mirroring tiny sparkly stars in the midnight Seoul sky flashing occasionally, the same green bushes perfectly parallel among each other, the same pink and violet towering cherry trees that fluttered slowly from side to side to the rhythm of the nocturnal wind. The same dazzling advertising posters that repeat themselves through all the Seoul streets these days about K-Pop, Skin Care and Korean Snacks. The same humid wind that blurred my helmet's view sight.

The streets were getting emptier and emptier as my speed was getting faster and faster as the night grew, hovering the impotent skyscrapers. But her words kept replaying in my head over and over.

"Jungkook! Wait!"

                                       "You are so cute when you are mad."

"Stay...please..."

      "Friend... we are just friends!"

                                                                             "Don't push me away."

"If you get me a 100% in the exam, I'll let you take me on a date."

"Jungkook, I don't like you."

                                                                                                                                                "Stay...please..."

"You're such an asshole. But you drive me crazy."

"Wait!"

"Darling, you have to do better than that."

"Do you want me to call oppa?"

                                                                     "Wanna bet?"

"Don't push me away."

"Stay...please..."

"WATCH OUT YOU ASSHOLE!!!!"

A loud scream filled of anger followed by a violent car toot pulled me back to the hostile reality. I was almost thrown away from my motorcycle as I was about to crash with another car.

"Fuck!" I manage to quickly to press both of my hands on the hand brakes, which led to me to skid in circles in great speed, my insides twitching and twirling through the empty, dark road. My head getting dizzy and I decide to take my feet from the support and force them on the ground. The motorcycle, finally, stops almost crushing me as it fell to the side.

I take a deep breath and jump out of my vehicle. I throw my helmet away, I look back and only coping to see white and red shiny lights disappearing in the horizon and hear loud excited shouts. The driver was probably drunk.

The motherfucker got away.

I look around where I was only to find out that I was only a few blocks from her house, then back at my motorcycle that laid in the ground pitifully, smoke coming out from the engine but it still seemed like it was barely functional.