TWELVE.

At Seoul National University

11:05 am

"Don't forget students: read the chapter 3 for tomorrow's lesson." Mrs. Gyeon from Economics class said. 

After, all the students got their things and left slowly. I was so drain from this major. I felt like I was sinking little by little, but I had to find strength to keep going.

Something got me uneasy. Neither Jake nor Jungkook show up to this morning class. Although, I was relieved in some way for not seeing Jake, I couldn't still stop to care about. I hope Jungkook saw my note. Probably, he didn't even cared that I left first. 

I drag myself through the hall when I see Steph's face. Oh dear, she was so mad. Her eyes were spitting fire, I swear.

"Y/N!" she scream."Where the fuck were you? Why don't you answered my calls? What happened?".

She filled me with questions and scold me like she was my mom. However, she was right. I should've told her.

"Were you with Jake? Why didn't he pick up the phone either? What the fuck is wrong?!" she kept going. "I was so worried."

"I'm sorry, Steph. I'll tell you all about it." I say lowering my head. 

Suddenly, I see Jungkook walking towards my direction. My first thought was to avoid him, furthermore, he had a rigid expression.

" Uh...but not now. I got to go to class. Byebye..."

"But-..." Steph doesn't end her sentence seeing that I was already far away. I just turned slightly at her and showed her a playful smile as I wave my hand.

Since I didn't have anywhere to go, I just rush to the library. I quietly get in seeing only Taehyung that, as usual, was reading his comics.

"Good morning Tae." I say with a smile. He just give me a shot nod with a small smile and went back to his reading.

I sigh and go after the shelves that held my good old and rusty books. I picked one randomly and sat comfortably in one of the couches. I was trying my best to abstain from my thoughts but it was getting harder and harder.

"Running away from me, I see." I hear a voice from the back making me shiver. Oh shit. I gulped hard and kept reading my book. "Are you ignoring me?"

Jungkook quickly took my book away.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I turn to him with a frowned expression.

"That's what I should be asking you." he said as in a blink of eyes he was facing me. "Why the fuck did you leave like that?!"

His cold expression scared me a bit. "I didn't want to bother you. And I didn't wanted it to get awkward." My cheeks turn red thinking about it.

"Why would it get awkward?" he says with a smirk. My gaze turns back to the floor, keeping quiet.

"Look, Jungkook, you don't have to do this. Pretending you care." I say getting up "It's fine. I don't care either. It was stupid anyway. So let's keep going with our lives, okay."

I walk towards the door but he grabs my wrist before I leave.

"Do you really think I'm pretending?" His eyes were piercing and froze me in place.

"We were drunk. It didn't mean anything. " I say yanking myself from  his grip. "Just leave it." And just like that, I leave the library.

For some weird reason, even though I said that I didn't care, a part of me was a bit uncomfortable about it.