SIXTY-THREE.

Three years ago...

They say teenage love is the dangerous kind. The one which leaves the most wounds after it all crashes and burns. The one which leaves the faint sweet taste on your tongue after the nostalgy. The one which leaves you empty after it's over but you'd do it all over again, willing to take the risk of getting heartbroken just one more time.

The November wind kissed their bare faces as they, between airless chuckles and quiet rushed steps, tried to avoid the crowd, escaping through the backdoor of the building. He wanted to run a little bit more, tugging her hand softly, his eyes glinted at their interlaced fingers for flashing seconds before she pulled him back. The brunette male gave her a confused look but, he ended up following her towards the opposite side.

"We have to keep it quiet, do you understand?" The black-haired girl tried to act serious, but the break of her giggling smile gave her in. The boy nodded, nibbling his bottom lip in expectation. He was fast to catch up to her steps, that, gradually, turned more hesitant, yet when she felt his arms curled around her waist, her body relaxed and she let out a grin when she felt the soft kisses on her neck. "My brother can't know, Jungkook... or else, we'll get in trouble."

"Don't worry about him now. He's not here, is he?" He smiled against her skin, hugging her tighter. "Besides, I have men surrounding the building, I doubt he can do anything to me."

"Wow, what a powerful man..." She laughed sarcastically, as she turned to face him, her slim fingers playing with his soft brown locks. Jungkook stuck his tongue out at her, grimacing, before a mischievous smirk parted on his lips and a twinkle of cheekiness started glowing in his black eyes. She tilted her head to the side, as she observed him with curiosity. "What are you thinking?"

"Let's get out of here." He blurred out without hesitation, a genuine smile grew in his lips.

"What?" She smiled nervously.

"Let's just...get out of here. Me and you."

"And where would we go?"

He thought for a few moments before answering her.

"I don't know... Anywhere we want to. Just out of here, for a while. I hate it here, Hayoon."

"My brother would kill you if he found out." Her smile faded a little remembering the fact that she had been forced to see Jungkook in secret. It wasn't that her brother wanted to keep her hostage like a damsel in distress but more the reality that he just didn't like Jungkook. Not even a bit. He had warned her to keep herself away from him but how could when the forbidden things were always the most desired? "I don't know, Jungkook... It sounds too risky."

"But who said he will know? Just tonight, Yoonie. I'll get you back home before he wakes up...I just really need to get out of Seoul, right now." He whispered, a saddened expression transpired through his face and the girl's heart clenched on her chest, worry crippling at her skin. With shivering hands due to the cold, she placed them on each side of his face, her thumbs grazing his skin mildly. Jungkook smiled weakly at her, murmuring a little "Your hands are cold" before placing his own hand on top of hers, clawing into it as they, unmindfully, dwelt in a comforting silence in a chilly winter night.

"My father wants me to take over his business here in the streets." He confessed in a low tone, his eyes searching for his embarrassing feet. "And I...need to clear my head. I don't know if I'm cut for this—"

"You'll handle it, Jungkook. Trust me." Hayoon placed her index finger under his chin, forcing him to look up at her again, his eyes timidly finding her strong ones. She pushed her forehead against his, and after breathing in warm air she spoke again. "This is our world, Kookie. You have no other choice... In a dog's world you whether are the one who eats or the one who gets eaten.