SPECIAL CHAPTER: IMPATIENT (10K VIEWS)

Disclaimer: I tried okay? 😭

Jungkook's P.O.V

At Hotel Radio Club - Gangnam, Seoul

01:34 am

I was watching her dance alone, between the suffocating crowd, the loud music resonating on the walls, turning me deaf. I was watching the way she swung her body to the beat so provocatively, her moves light as a feather, I was watching the way her red dress, delineated her curves through all her body, almost pleading for me to rip it off from her, I was watching how her shinny hickory brown hair fluttered softly, sometimes covering her sight, little curly wisps of hair were glued to her face. I was watching how her gleaming brown eyes darted on me oh so discreetly, with a rather annoyed glare, yet her lips curled up in a lopsided smirk, luring me to keep watching her. The way she swayed her arms up to the rhythm of the loud music, the way the colorful neon lights fell on her, so graciously, enticing me back to keep looking.

I thought you couldn't dance.

The club was packed, I could barely breathe properly, the contrast between the flickering rainbow lights and the dark shadows blinding me, my hearing was long gone, due to the violent bass and people's screams trying to make up useless conversations. The only thing making me sane, till this point, was my glass of bourbon (the irony), oh so kindly being refilled by the bartender, as my eyes followed her every move, targeting her like a prey.

However, knowing Y/N, like I did, if I dared to take a step closer, I was in big trouble. A few hours ago, when we first got here, for a fun night out, she started to bicker at me, like she used to do, but today I wasn't really in the mood for it, as things with gang have been slightly shaky, due to some financial problems. Nothing serious, but sure it was annoying. And, after a few meaningless colder words or something around those lines, I wasn't even aware, she left my side, sulking. Now, I'm clearly being punished, only allowed to watch her suggesting dance, driving me crazy so excruciatingly slow.

The blazing sensation on my chest turning numb, as I kept swallowing my drink over and over again, my fingers curled up around the glass tightly, in a way easing my frustration. But I just couldn't stop staring, catching the flashing glimpses of those beautiful amusing smiles of hers, mindfully aware of how she was fucking with me, and she just laughed.

You and your little mental games.

I thought about going to her, not giving a shit on her little games, too many times to count, but I just couldn't gain forces to leave my spot. I guess I like it too much. So, I remained still, giving her an audience, to her attention show, as I sipped on my whiskey, the two ice cubes melting gradually, bleeding into the strong drink. My fingers drumming a rhythm against the glassy material, shaking my head from time to time, though a pleased sneer never left my lips, studying carefully every inch of her body.