EIGHTEEN.

Y/N's P.O.V

At Y/N's apartment

9:23 pm

"Yah! Steph!" I scream from the top of my lungs. "The movie is about the start! Hurry the fuck up!"

"Yeah, yeah. Chill!... Okay, baby, I've got to go. Love you." she says between her phone conversation with Jimin as she was walking through the hall. "No baby, I love you more... No, I love you more."

Ugh, this sickens me. All this fluffy and "baby" talk. I hate it. Honestly who in the right mind likes this shit, and don't get me started in those couple outfits and matching jewelry. Some things are better to be left them in the k-dramas.

"Seriously? C'mon Emily, you have to back me up on this!" I groan in annoyance sinking in the sofa looking at Emily who was next to me and sipping amusingly her coke.

"I mean...they're in love. It's cute." she shrugs and laughs seeing me cursed between my breath.

I get up inpatient to Steph stop her talk with her boyfriend. I walked towards her with a mad expression.

"Yah! Y/N! Bring the popcorn!" I hear Emily shout from the living room as I leave.

"Okay, that's it miss!" I easily yank the phone out of her hand, startling her." Okay, Jimin, that's enough of "I love you more" and shit. Tonight is girls' night and you are not invited...so byebye." 

I don't let him answer and quickly turn off the phone. Steph frowns at me.

"You didn't had to be that mean! I was going to hang up anyway..."

"Yeah, right. After 1000 "I love you". Gross." I make a disgusted face at her. "Let's go Steph. I want to watch a movie." I grab her hand with one hand and hold the freshly made popcorn with the other.

"Yey!Let's begin the movie!" Emily squeals in excitement as me and Steph sit in the sofa. She was still angry at me for forcing the end the call. "Ouch! My tongue! The popcorn is still hot!"

I roll my eyes and dive in the left side of the couch, while Steph sits in the middle and Emily remains in the right side.

"Uh, whatever..." Steph sighs in boredom wining a high eyebrow look from me.

"Girl, don't be like this. This is girls' night, remember?" I say "Chicks before dicks! Doesn't that ring a bell?

She lets out a little laugh "Fine, fine. I'm sorry."

"That's my girl!" Emily cheers and presses play to movie start.

We were watching the movie quietly, the only sound that could be heard was us crunching down the popcorn and the sipping of our juices. Now and then, I let out some gasps and comments but the girls'd throw me popcorn at my face to shut me up.

"This is seriously so fake." I complain. I was very picky with the movies, actually I'm picky with everything.

"Y/N! Shut up, will you? It is the kiss scene." Emily grunts as she throws a popcorn that hits my right eye.

"Yah! Now I got corn in my eye!" I whimper as I wave my hand in front of my eye in the attempt to get the remains of the popcorn out of it.

"Shush!" Steph orders placing her index finger in front of her mouth. I grit my teeth in annoyance.

The movie was very boring, in my view. Such a cliché! Typical romantic comedy that for its irony wasn't funny at all. I lean my head back not bearing up with the cringe scenes. I look away and observe how Emily and Steph's eyes light up seeing those cringe kiss scenes.