SIXTY-TWO.

"How could you do this to me!?I thought you loved me, Sungjin!! I fucking hate you!"

The muffed sensation was broken when he the ardor burned his skin and a loud clap sound rang on his ears. His eyes widened in surprise, glaring at her, who, as usual of Eunji, only realized the consequences of what she had done after she had done it. She placed her cupped hand on top of her lips, gasping at her own inconsequential action and unable to form any coherent sentence, her tears fell down harder and her whole body shivered in shock. "Sung-Sungjin I-I—"

At that, the dark brown-haired male grabbed her wrists roughly, jaw clenched to content the anger that was now boiling in his veins, Eunji yelped in pain. For a few moments, he remained silent, only glaring at the woman with nothing but disgust.

But, then, he spoke again.

"You don't ever learn, do you?" His tone colder than ice, and she flinched. "It's over, Eunji. It's fucking over and you have to keep going with your life. You have to leave me alone and stop showing up here like a fucking psycho. I've been cautious with you but you are starting to get on my damn nerves and I can't handle it anymore. What do you want, for Christ's sake? What the fuck do you want for me?"

"I want you." She cried against his chest, her shoulder heaving up and down aggressively, her heart was painful in her chest and her brain had long stopped being able to act logically. Because, if Eunji acted logically, she wouldn't be here, right now, begging for Sungjin to take her back and give their love another chance. The thing was, love is a two-way street, and Eunji had only realized that she was trapped in a dead-end. "P-please Sungjin...I love you... I-I can't live without you...I need you...pl—"

"You need to stop this, Eunji." He said, his tone, however, had softened a little. "This isn't good for you. You need to move on. I don't love you anymore."

Those last words resounded on her whole skin and, every time, she remembered the first time Sungjin had said it to her and how her world, from that moment on, crashed down in just a few excruciating seconds, her illogical—romantic even, one would say— side was on action once again. So, she pushed herself on him and kissed him from surprise, hopelessly trying to rekindle the love the pair used to share. But, Sungjin's feelings had burned out long time ago and he brusquely pushed her away from him.

"I'm engaged, Eunji." He wiped her red lipstick stains from his mouth roughly and adjusted his shirt's neckline. His eyes were empty, and the hollow of Eunji's chest sank deeper when she understood yet again this just wasn't some twisted dream and she would wake up in his arms. No, this was the harsh reality and the Sungjin she once thought she knew had now slipped away from her fingers. "Why can't you understand that this—that us, can never happen again!? Why do you have to embarrass yourself like this every time!?"

"I'm pregnant." She said it, out of the blue, trying to pry again on him, but he escaped her grip.

He scoffed bitterly, turning away from her and walking back to the door of his new apartment in Gangnam. "You're ridiculous."

"No! I'm telling the truth, Sungjin! I've found out today!" She shouted running to catch him, her sobs still clearly noticeable on her voice, her three-inch heels clicking against the floor rapidly. "I took the test, Sungjin!"

He stopped in his tracks and he harshly faced her again, taking Eunji by surprise to meet the eyes she loved so much back on her smudged face. "Now this is a whole new level of crazy, Eunji. The pregnancy move... Are you fucking insane!?"

"Why can't you believe me!? I'm telling you the truth, Sungjin, I'd never lie to you!"

"I'm not so sure about that...I don't recognize you anymore... You sound like a crazy woman. You need help, Eunji."