FORTY-EIGHT.

Unknown P.O.V

At Incheon Harbor- Seoul

01:26 am

Nights in Seoul, no matter the season, were always chilly and windy. Yet they still possessed the familiar comfort, which the two males longed for. The cold, thick air hugging them, tightly, showering their faces and bare hands with frozen kisses, pushing bolting shivers through their bodies. The freshly characteristic scent of the Han river mingling with the burning petroleum of the few cargo ships and small fishing boats returning to the harbor slowly, crawling up the late night. The fluvial wind, oriented by the waves of the city's bathing river, oscillated, producing dragging sounds to bloom in their ears, boring into the silence.

Just a few kilometers from them, Seoul's downtown shinned brighter than the starry indigo sky, its nocturnal joyful sounds devoured the silence, its life still lingered powerful after being engulfed by darkness. Both of the brunets could still catch the glimpses of the annoyingly imperturbable luminescence.

They were waiting, waiting patiently, as exchanging small conversations, which died sooner than expected, in the attempt of beguiling themselves that time ran quicker this way. The older one, dwelt his right hand on the pocket of his grey oversized hoodie, taking out a wine-colored lighter, with the Gucci logo craved on the glossy metal object, and with the other hand he pulls down his black face mask to his chin, uncovering the half of his face that was once hidden. His fingers curl loosely around a long cigarette, bringing it to his cupid-shaped lips and lighten it in a rapid way, the flickering light called the younger's attention. He glanced at him with a mistrustful look.

Taehyung lolled his head back, against the wall he was leaned on, his midnight black eyes lazily fluttering open and close, regarding the gloomy sky that fell upon the city, sighing deeply. His dark brown bangs falling on top of his eyes, mingling with his eyelashes. Occasionally his rosy lips meeting the cigarette's tip, releasing after beautifully gentle blurs of smoke shapes, the intoxication smell spreading quickly.

"Now, you smoke too?" Ghost asked, teasingly, aware of how deceitful his question was, since all members of the crew would smoke now and then. The chestnut brown-haired male glanced at his friend, who just snorted as an answer.

"What can I say? I think I look pretty cool with a cigarette." He shrugged his shoulders boringly.

"Smoking kills." The younger stated, taking the other's cigarette from his hand, and yielding to his lips instead. Perfect circular shapes flying out of his mouth, made both chuckling lightly.

"So does whiskey." Taehyung answer back, aiming at Ghost's drinking habits - which the latter considered quite sophisticated- with a faint smirk. "Actually, all you do is killing you, but you do it anyway."

"I guess I'm doomed."

"How long do we have to wait? I'm getting impatient." Taehyung tapped his foot, rolling his eyes annoyed. He had been persuaded to come, and he hasn't that happy, since at this time he'd like to be in the comfort of his house, his eyes glued to every single word of Jin's diary. Within every passage, every story, he had grown more and more interested about it, it was quite intriguing, to say the least. Recalling all those memories buried in the back of his mind blooming once again left a bitter taste on his mouth.

Ghost didn't answer him. It was the third time he had questioned it and - just like Taehyung- patience wasn't a gift he was lucky enough to possess. So, he just ignored him and his voice, entertaining himself in observing the fume shapes vanishing through the chilly air, lugged by the wind. His chestnut brown locks fluttering calmly and his body warming up to the addicting nasty taste of hi-Taehyung's cancer stick left on his mouth.