FIFTY-SIX.

"Mark, don't be too restless either, blood will paint the streets just not in the way everyone is thinking." Jungkook scoffed at the fake tantrum from Mark, also, correcting his thought. Because in fact, blood would shed, blood would paint the streets but that wasn't just it. "Let's play a little game."

***

09:48 am

"Always, you and your little games, hm, Ghost? I wonder where that will get you in the end. You can't play with shit like this forever. This ain't no kid play." Jinyoung, his tongue pocking the side of his left cheek, released a monotonous laugh, his head thrown back against the back of the chair. His voice oozing in venom, aiming at him. The dark brown-haired male, upon the recent events, had started to doubt the younger's abilities to run an empire like this, as he had shown, enough times, that he'd let himself get carried away with his own mental games.

Jinyoung's gang, The Pirates, had been one of the most impaired business with the scarily fast rise of The Cobras taking over territories that didn't belong to them, and it was natural for their leader to show concern about it.

"You sound worried Jinyoung." Jungkook silent movements were registered by Jinyoung's burning eyes, as he got up from his seat and walking towards the drink car that stood small next to the window, which allowed the broiling sunlight to lurk in. The older male observed him through contempt glares, noticing how Jungkook's gestures were so annoyingly similar to his father's, as he turned his back for a few moments to pour down Bourbon on a glass cylindric cup.

The room fell into a strangling silence, everyone's eyes pinned on Jungkook's back, waiting so anxiously for him to say something more, their ogles blazing his back muscles. Jungkook chortled airlessly, mindful of the thick strained environment that inspissated quickly inside the room, emphasized by the heavy smell of Mark's cigar burning down slowly. The younger male turned around, to face Jinyoung, challenging him in an intense glare fight, his fingers sinking on the glass, as he held it tightly before bringing it up to his lips to wet them softly.

Ghost's parted lips teased them, like if he was going to add something more, yet they were quick to change into a distortedly innocent yet, mischievous grin. "Don't you trust me?"

Ghost took another sip of the drink, purposely attentive of how dangerous it was to mix pills with alcohol. But what was life without a little rush? I suppose he would say death.

"In fact, I do not trust you. I mean this is crazy and I can't be the only one thinking like this! Am I?" Jinyoung slammed his hands against the glass table resonating a violent through the thick walls of the room, his voice as loud as of lion's roar, yet, impotent to surprise Ghost, as he, hurled him an impressed raise of eyebrows, sipping his drink unmoved. Jinyoung stared at everyone sat around the table in shock, with wide-opened eyes, heaving breathlessly. "Are you really putting all of your lives in hands of a fucking kid? That is the perfect plan for failure! And Boss, where the fuck is him? Why isn't he doing anything do this shit? Doesn't he own all of this?"

"So many questions, Jesus..." Hoseok, who was right next to the gang leader, rolled his eyes at how irksome was Jinyoung's voice thundering against his ears. Ms. Smith peeked at the dark brown brunet from the corners of her pearl blue eyes, somewhat fearful of what would happen if Jinyoung really loses his mind. She knew very well how easily and how violently he would get angry if the tables turned against him.

"You worry too much for your own good, Jinyoung." Yoongi shifted his murk black orbs to the window, sighing helplessly at the dramatic reaction of the younger, diluting his own doubts about Jungkook- it wasn't that he was not capable of fixing the problem but the effort that the younger was willing to put in to fix it. The dawn shadows playing with his subtle facial features, plunging down on his pale complexion jaw and neck barely visible from his white shirt buttoned up to the last button.