read if you are confused with the plot

Heyyy babieess!!!

all i want to say is: SCHOOL IS A BITCH. (not really but still.)

yea, school has finally caught up to my ass so i won't be updating this book for a good amount of time. i don't want to say its a hiatus or im putting this book on hold, cause every time i have time i'll work on a new chapter, besides i already know exactly what i wanna do with it and the end and all that shit.

the thing is that i juts don't have the time to work on it. very unfortunately since *finally* the plot is starting to build(?) idk what im talking about- anyways, the book was finally going somewhere i guess. im really sad, cause i wanted to finish at least the busan trip chapters( there will be 2 more) but i MIGHT got a lil lazy meanwhile and school annoys me much, especially my classmates lol. i'll try at least to update at least one chapter in every 3 weeks or a month. im sowwyy T_T

so yea. i guess i'll still be a lil online here and there. not sure. but since ill be "gone"( i will still be working on the chapters but slower) for a while here is a recap of everything that is important, so you don't forget it cause i know a lot of things have happened and they all connected and shit.

leggo.

first thing first, jungkook is ghost- prettyyy obvious- and he is the head of a drug network all over korea, but mostly in seoul. taehyung, hoseok and yoongi work with him, they're like family. jin used to work with them but ghost killed him, because he betrayed them and the whole network. boss is the big boss- what a redundancy lol-, which means he is in charge of everything and ghost is pretty much his representation on the network.

jin wrote a diary. why? still to find out. in his diary he wrote about all the other 4 members of their crew, explaining how he met them/lured them to the network. since jin was the first one to work for boss (which will also be explained in the future.) so, in this diary, jin talked about their struggles and what the other members were like before joining the crew, its because of that every diary passage is around 2013-2014. THE PRESENT HERE IS 2019, CAUSE I WANTED THEM TO BE OLDER THAN WHAT THEIR ARE NOW WITHOUT CHANGING THEIR AGES. idk if u can tell but jin knows way more than people think, but now that taehyung found this diary, there will be some interesting discoveries.

oh, and if you remember, before jungkook was old enough to command the network, his father did it for him. so boss's relationship with the jeons is way older than jungkook. but now, mr. jeon was replaced by jungkook and he is only working as the ceo in his own company, that serves as a disguise for the real business- the drug deal. more than that, mr.jeon has a big money debt to boss, who threatened him, if he doesn't pay off. the thing is, his company is on the verge of bankrupt, which of course doesn't affect them much because of the drug deal business, however mr. jeon can't touch that money because it's boss's, as he is the real owner of the network. yea, mr.jeon is fucked. jungkook may or may not know about this.

another thing that is happening, idk if you noticed is that there is a new gang, THE COBRAS, who are starting to creep in their territory, very lightly still. which was the main reason ghost blew up a ship two chapters ago.

still on the haters of ghost. lol. we have park jimin. so, jimin is a ceo of his own company, inherited from his father, who has pasted away just like his mother, he doesn't have any family left and that affected him much, as you can see in the inner turmoil he is in around stephanie. okay, so jimin has a pet hate for jungkook and everything related to the jeons family. he wants everything from them, he wants them dead and to pay all the shit they've done. WHY? idk either (just kidding lol)

for that, he paired with namjoon, ms. smith/emily, jake and yugyeom (which died some time ago) to destroy him. he was this sick plan to do it. remember, emily/ms.smith is that girl completely obsessed with ghost and she truly believes she loves him and also the leader of a gang, Black Widows, which belong to that drug deal network- so she is like the inner contact jimin has of ghost's doings; jake and yugyeom used to be that too, but as you could see ghost was able to "discover" it and so they are now off the plan. namjoon is jimin's secretary.