SEVENTY-FIVE.

8:30 pm

"She's going inside, right now."

"Yeah, I see her." He blew out, between noxious clouds of smoke, nibbling the corner of his lip. He didn't want to admit it but, there was a part of him that feared what was to come. Throwing the cigarette on the ground and squishing it with the tip of his derbies, Jungkook smoothed the slick of his suit jacket. He smiled sadly. "She looks pretty, she always looks pretty."

"Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" The static voice that whispered on his ear spoke again, hesitant. Jungkook lolled his head back against the brick wall softly, lurking through the shadows, eyes pinned on the woman in the burgundy dress that stepped inside the skyscraper and quickly disappeared after the glass doors.

"If I don't get in tonight, chances are I won't see her again, hyung. I also don't want to do this shit but, I've came to sense that I don't have any other option. I need to see her again. I really need to." The young man himself didn't know if he wasn't stepping into forbidden land but, one thing he was sure of and that was his feelings for the girl of the brown eyes.

"You're in some deep shit." Yoongi scoffed through the earpiece on Jungkook's left ear, the younger cracked a small grin.

"Geez, thanks for letting me know."

"Anytime, brother. Recap the plan for me, I want to make sure this suicide mission goes as close to plan as possible."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, he already knew the plan inside out. He sighed boringly. "I get in, through the backdoor, I place the bug on the security room, Taehyung hacks the system and he overlaps the real footage for frozen images as I get inside the building. When I get to the twenty-first floor I act as a bait and I let David's men catch me, most likely they will bring me to him. Knowing his ego, he will try to humiliate me, in front of Y/N, which fucking sucks. But, alas, when the time is right I'll give you the signal and Hoseok and Taehyung will break in the room, roughly seven minutes later."

"Then?" Yoongi insisted.

"Then, between the mess and commotion, I'll walk Y/N to the elevator and you'll be waiting for her downstairs in my car and you'll drive the shit of you and get her to somewhere safe until I come back. That's it. That's the plan."

"And, what's the signal again...?" Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice storming in, his tone sounded the most worried, yet the lace of amusement was still there when he made the question.

Jungkook was impatient.

"This isn't time for jokes, Taehyung. You're not as funny as you think."

"I don't know, man, I think I'm pretty funny. Am I not funny, Yoongs?"

"Yeah, got admit it, man. Taehyung is a funny man, don't be so stiff, G."

"Whatever, I will manage it myself. I gotta go."

"Be careful!"

**

9:32 pm

It was safe to say the plan wasn't nowhere near to be accomplished. David had more men than Hoseok had estimated and even though, he had Taehyung as his right-hand and the other five men they had recruited, it seemed like they kept showing up from every corner.

Protected behind a table, as a barricade, Taehyung shot them down one by one, collapsing like bowling pins, profanities rolling out his mouth easier than usual and Hoseok couldn't veil the twisted smirk in his lips watching him. He usually didn't come along in situations like this but, he was profiting better than expected.