SIXTY-ONE: MEMORIES.

As thick as the crimson red that oscillated inside the glass, she kept trap between her slender fingers, the navy blue of night bled down the windows, the shy blemishes of electric lights sparkling to match the ones from her black ones. The tiny opening of the window, unleashing the sly twirls of wind which dance through the white curtains gently.

The silk sheets, that were messily, yet stunningly, wrapped around her naked body glided down her shoulder, unveiling her milky white skin, tattooed with the reflection of the timorous moonlight and the abstract shaped pink marks, freshly imprinted. A soft smile spread through her smudged lips, when she felt a slight weight on her bare shoulder, and, not long after, the two arms, that she had grown comfortable in, curling around her waist from behind.

A sweet breath against her neck, a dulcet kiss against her skin and, the red roses blossoming all over her again. A hushed hum next to the ear, and a weak tug on her body, as the smile on her features spread wider, just like the happiness running through her veins. Stephanie felt so happy.

"What are you doing?" He questioned quietly, following the gaze of her black eyes that were pierced on the indigo night sky. Jimin's eyebrows lifted up frailly in curiosity.

"Nothing in particular. Just watching." The black-haired girl answered after a sipping on her glass, her glance skipping between the shadow painted face of his, that managed to still look as breathtaking as ever, and the also magnificent little stars that twinkled in the sky, each one in each particular way.

Jimin quickly realized what she was watching. The stars. And, a melancholiac smile was drawn on his face, as he pecked softly the edges of her neck, making her giggle faintly. He, gently, turned her around, to face him.

For a few moments, he forgot what he was going to say, as he took in the masterpiece that Stephanie was under the idle moonlight, the way every inch of her skin reflected, even more brightly, the moribund luminescence, turning it vivid, the way the pliant curl of her smudged red lips stained her face, and the way, her raven eyes glowed when they exchanged looks.

She was so in love.

And, so was he.

Shakenly, he brushed his fingertips through the small rebel curls of her noir hair, his thumbs lingering on the end of her cheek, fraying, tenderly, her skin, as she let herself be lulled by his touch, when, Stephanie placed her hand in his. He grinned at the sensation of her warm fingertips interlacing with his.

Jimin brought her closer, still hugging her from behind, and after placing back his chin on her shoulder, he pointed at a distant agglomerate of stars that were shining so clearly in the gloom of Seoul.

"Do you know the name of that constellation?"

****************************************

"I have been thinking about you all day." He whispered in her ear, his lips softly brushing against her earlobe, making her lips stretch slightly in a coy smile, as her fingers flicked around his neck, undoing his tie gently and then, throwing it at the chair that was two feet away from them.

"R-really?" She mouthed breathily, at the feel of his lips kissing gently her jaw down to her neck, he simply answered with a hushed purr that vibrated all through her skin, his cologne tainting her sheets and his fingertips tracing her waist slowly, remembering her of how much she had missed him.