TWO.

9:45 am

She walked in rampant, falling into a pit of embarrassment when coming into the realization her sole presence had everyone staring back at her, condescendingly, and the voice of Mr. Kim, the professor, halted half sentence away.

"Open your books on page 6-" Dumbly, she had remained frozen on top of the stairs almost as if she had somehow enjoyed the attention. Then, the professor scoffed without a single drop of humor. "Ah, Miss Y/N, late. Again!"

Y/N bowed down in an angle of 90º, filling her mouth with apologies and promises that it wouldn't happen again when both her and Mr. Kim knew they didn't really mean a thing at all. Gladly for her, the professor wasn't in the mood for one of his so characteristic petty remarks and just asked her to sit down so, he could continue the lecture. "Miss Y/N, just sit and try to pay attention to the class."

Falling down on the far back of the classroom, was with great struggle that she propped her head with her palms and, for once, actually tried to pay attention. But, her hangover still persisted, her throat still felt dry as a desert and sleep still tempted her to close her eyes for a little longer.

"As I was saying..." Mr. Kim stopped for a second, sharing her a direct, contempt glare to which Y/N tried to escape, shrugging herself down the chair. "Open the book on page 63 and..."

Before she knew it, the professor's voice sounded like mere frivolous sounds, incomprehensible, dancing around her when all she was aware was the aching of her head as if something was trying to tear it apart, it pained her but, soon the aspirin she had had before leaving the house would start to make effect.

When it did start its effect, and she hadn't felt as heavy-headed as before, her eyes started to drag, slowly, very slowly, to close; her bag, on top of the desk, suddenly feeling like the comfiest of the pillows. But, something in the back of her mind still tried to alarmed her that she couldn't fall asleep, she had grades to improve- drastically. Then, the first yawn came, and her body relaxed, and the second and the third. Like that, her neck dropped, and Y/N had been this close to drift off to wonderland.

This close, because before she could, a loud thump busted her ears open.

She hadn't been the last one to get to class and, she was both relieved and curious because of. Like wildfire, voices, mainly, female voices emerge, giddy and excited, giggles, whispers, sighs, wishes to have something they could never have. Quite the drastic contrast of the reactions of when Y/N had entered the class, for all she saw was displease and mockery. Now, everything was sappy and heart fluttered.

It picked her interest, what could be so worthy of such shameless reactions? Y/N looked over her shoulder, whether in disgust, whether in curiosity, trying to understand what did the girls were mumbling about.

She was oblivious of how her nose scrunched in dumbfound, eyes too fast in attaching themselves on the new figure, a regal one, walking down the stairs in his full chested arrogance. She also had been oblivious to the fact, despite his disdaining way of moving- graceful, nevertheless-, her interest grew, as if waiting for him to do something scandalous. Because, she could tell, he must had been loving the every second of this empty meaning attention.

She had never seen him before, not in her major anyway. Perhaps, he transferred.

"Mr. Jeon!" Kim was the first one to react, loud for everyone to hear, filled with sarcasm to the brim. Unfazed by his presence, he looked down at his wristwatch and then back at the boy, who had so ironically stopped in the middle of class. "25 minutes late, care to explain?"

Y/N quickly understood that boy, in his perfectly styled hair and in his earth worth, designed clothes, was Jeon Jungkook. The college's favorite fuckboy, she also understood that. The title was fitting.