ELEVEN.

Please vote and comment, it would mean the world to me <3 love you!!

Jungkook's P.O.V

At Jungkook's house

2:27 am

My stomach had a weird sensation of twisting and turning. It was because of her. The way she looked at me. The way her eyes sparkled and they were so inviting.

I totally underestimated her, she wasn't just an annoying girl. She was more...And I wanted to get more of her.

She leaned forward making my heart skip a beat. 

Her lips were so soft and tempting. I've been waiting for her touch since I first saw her.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer as she surrounds my neck with hers. The kiss was deep and passionate. The kiss was different from others I have ever had. She was different.

But I should stop. I must stop. She is drunk, she isn't aware of what she is doing right now. Besides she is hurt, and Jake is my friend. This is wrong.

I pull away from her and even though a part of me regretted it seeing her disappointed glare. But this was for the best.

"You should go to sleep, we have classes tomorrow." I say. She just nods and follows me to the guest room.

I open the door and she gets in with an emotionless expression. I'm starting to regret bringing her, this just made me more confused.

"Here." I hand her a oversize t-shirt of mine and a towel. "The bathroom is over there. Good night."

"Good night..." she mouths with a small smile. However, her eyes were fill with sorrow and sadness. I rush to the door, I couldn't handle her eyes. They were too tempting.

I close the door as I leave and head to my bedroom.

I jump with my back to my bed and just stare at the emptiness and silence of this bedroom. My head had all sorts of thoughts running through. I wasn't either thinking straight.

I touch my lips with my thumb, remembering her taste.

I can't help but smile.

************************************ 

Y/N's P.O.V

03:12 am

I was laid in this big and comfy bed. But I couldn't sleep. Mine and Jungkook's kiss was replaying over and over in my mind.

How his lips felt. How he looked at me. How his touch made me shiver.

I was twisting and turning in the bed, trying to shake it out of my mind. But it was printed on it.

My heart was running a 100 miles per hour. And I got all this strange feelings overwhelming me. And the fact that I was wearing his shirt didn't help at all. Is scent was all over me, but in some way I liked it. A lot.

I bury my face in the pillow and groan frustrated. 

I eventually fell asleep.

************************************ 

08:06 am

I open my eyes strenuously due to the dim light that begins to involve me. My head pounds. Ugh, hangover again. 

I look around the room and I don't recognize it. Where the hell am I? My first instinct is to check if everything is alright down there and if my dressed. I sigh in relive seeing that it's all good.