SIXTY-FIVE.

It was raining heavily, the rain drops glissading down the train windows with the strength of the wintery wind, the steady oscillating of the train in movement resounding all through their bodies placidly. The night had soon thawed through the glass windows and with it, the little girl slept soundly, hugging tightly the new teddy bear her mother had reluctantly bought for her on the station. Hickory rebel curls falling down on her full eyelashes as the child's even breathing brought her chest up and down between a couple of seconds.

The young woman smiled weakly, putting her sleek black hair up in a messy bun and tying it with a red elastic ban. Her eyes drifted towards her weak reflection on the window, the smile persisted, when she imagined herself with a new hair color and perhaps a new hairstyle, her so characteristic, yet common long black hair morphing into possible light brown locks only reaching her shoulders was undeniably a tempting idea. She looked down to the little girl that, surprisingly, was able to sleep in a such uncomfortable position, and her smiled stretched wider and spread sadder. Brushing her fingertips through her hair, her thumbs affectionately caressing her chubby cheeks, the mother found herself holding back a sigh in misery, biting her lower lip to prevent herself.

Snuggling the child, a little tighter around the orange blanket, the girl had, once again, insisted in bringing with her, the woman placed her in a better position before reaching for her backpack and getting a hold of an almost dry pen and a piece of paper.

The woman was at a lost of words, twirling the pen around her fingers and tremblingly tapping it against the table of the train both were they had sat. Now, that they had left the country, she supposed it was good time to write to Zach, assuring them that they were okay and heading to Korea at the moment. But, it had been weeks since she last spoke with him and the words had found a way to get stuck on her throat.

Dear Zach,

It's raining tonight. I guess it's because winter has came around. I'll miss the white lilies you had on the flowerbeds of your house and the times we sat on the rooftop of your house watching the sunset bidding its goodbyes at us.

I suppose it's my time to do it too.

I'll never forget you. Farewell, my friend.

Yours truly,

P.

**

A/N: Let's switch the chronology a lil bit and go back to the moment JB showed up and Y/N left Jungkook behind (the previous chapter).

4:27 pm

The steps were slow, the steps were hesitant as she followed behind her friend, eyes fixed in front, but the void that they were filled with was the same if nothing was what they were staring at. The violent drumming of her heart crashed and burned as the imprints of Jungkook's silence still lingered. She never thought she would have to face his eyes so soon, when the wounds were still open and, she never thought she could be so stupid to the point where she'd admit to him how much his absence had affected her, receiving nothing but pure, sweet rejection. Even though, she had been the one to call the quits between the two.

Did she regret it or did she not? That was the question floating on her mind in the late of the nights and in the early of the days. Y/N used to be strong, she liked to think she still was, but her pitiful actions had contradicted that same sentence.

"What was he doing here?" JB's voice resounded, and when the girl caught a glint of the way he tightened his fists then, with difficulty, relaxed them she knew he was, at least, upset. She could understand why, she should be too.