SPECIAL CHAPTER: 2K+ VIEWS

(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR +2K VIEWS!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! LOVE YOU ALL <3) This was so damn fast!!!

Okay. Let's go!!

( A/N: Not gonna tell you what it is but... you know... it's your risk 😉)

************************************  

Jungkook's P.O.V

10:25 pm

At Jeon Company Headquarters

It was already late but and I was in the parking lot of my father's company when I noticed that I forgot my keys in my office. I jog back to the building.

Everything was very silent and dark. Some people would say a bit creepy actually.

I took the elevator and went up to the 25th floor, where my office was. I had a feeling of uneasiness in my chest, because everything looked so peaceful. Way too peaceful. I'm sure that something was about to happen. And I just wanted to know what would that be...

I step cautiously towards my room. And for my surprise, the door was slightly opened. I'm completely sure I closed it before I left.

Something is wrong about this...

I touched the door knob pushing the door hesitantly. Curiosity filling my mind as I walk in the dark and apparently empty room. So I thought.

"Looking for these?" I hear a female voice coming from the shadows which startled me for a little. Suddenly her figure became clearer and I hear my keys jingle in her thin fingers.

I still couldn't recognize the voice so I decide to walk slowly towards her. 

The figure remains still and silent, like she could actually see perfectly my moves. I squint my eyes towards the woman and I notice that she was sitting in my couch. Crossing her legs.

I don't know who she is (yet) and I don't want to give her any hints of where I am. I take a deep breath and close my eyes trying to map the whole office.

"Kookie, I know you are here..." she speaks again. Her voice smooth like silk. And, then, it hits me. Y/N. I smirk already planning to give her a little scare.

I walk to her, moving my feet like I was stepping on cotton and I quickly move behind her. She doesn't even suspect I am here.

A little light peak through the window draws her body curves. I gulp hard, knowing any sign would trail her off. Now, I could see her hair falling beautifully on her shoulders. Her tight dress hugging her figure, her bare shoulders, her skin glowing. 

She looked out of this world. But isn't she already?

"You know..." I whisper in her ear softly. "You can't break in a man's office like that... You never know what he is capable of doing."

I sense a little smirk forming in her lips as she turns to me slightly. "Is that so?"

I expose her neck, pulling her hair slowly to the side. She breaths out quietly. I run my cold fingers through her soft skin down to her shoulder prolonging my touch on her skin. 

"Hm-hm..." I mumble as I suck her soft spot. Her breath hitched.

"Well...y-you shouldn't make it so easy for me either." She says already breathing heavily as my lips contact with her skin. "It's tempting."

I grab her chin and look straight at her eyes, even if the darkness blurred out my sight a bit. Her playful brown eyes tinkling intensely made me forget my words for a moment. "Then, you'll have to deal with the consequences..."