THIRTY-NINE.

Unknown's P.O.V (I swear I'm loving writing this in 3rd person for some reason...)

(A/n: Steph = Stephanie)

At Jimin's apartment - Gangnam-Gu, Seoul

9:17 am

From the dirty white sheer curtains that hanged effortlessly, covering the big windows that showed from the top, the most impotent skyscrapers of Seoul, timid bright sun beams escaped through them, casting a softly welcoming light over the master suit, kissing sweetly the both asleep bodies, tangled in each other, hidden under the beige silk sheets. The open window gushing a fresh breeze touching their bare skins sneakily, sending cold chills all over their bodies.

Both sleeping peacefully, the calm breathing echoing on the walls. The light brown hair female rested her head against the blonde male's chest, having his stable heart beat as a gentle lullaby against her ear. The male's strong arms involving her waist tightly, his nose burring on her glossy lush honey brown locks, inhaling the dulcet scent of her hair. Their bodies illuminated by zeal, orange and yellow shades of luminescence, glowing graciously under it.

As the primrose morning sunlight slowly absorbed the ashen shadows, filling the big room with warmness, taunting quietly the male's eyes to open, cheeky beams caressed his relaxed eyelids. A little yawn breaks free from his light pink plump lips, his toned body moving lightly bothered by the light creeping in his bedroom, tightening the grip on her slim body.

His eyes, forcefully, open, the weight of the sleep still dragging them down, Jimin gets a flash of how Steph slept serenely in his arms, breathing lowly against his bare chest. She looked so happy. Jimin thought, that for a second, he had caught a glimpse of a little curve on the corners of her rosy lips as her torso heaved up and down tranquilly. Her light brown hair veiling her right chubby cheek, and a little bit of her soothingly closed eyes, her long eyelashes mingling together. He couldn't deny that he was fascinated by Stephanie.

It fascinated him how the brunette had given her whole body and soul to Jimin, how she loved him with all her being. How easily and foolishly she had fallen for his trap, with the aim of delude her and, through her, obtain information about Ghost. It fascinated him how she could open up so troublessly to him, revealing her deepest secrets and sorrows. It fascinated him how blindly she trusted him, without any hint of doubt. And lastly, it fascinated him the way she would gaze at him. The pure love and adoration she cherished for him, visible in only one glance.

Jimin tucks in the hair strands behind her ear, his hand lingering on her cheeks, nuzzling her tender skin slowly. Stephanie was beautiful. Stunning even. And, in some way, it ached the blonde male watching her believe madly in a lie he weaved. He pitied her because, sooner or later, he would break her heart in tiny pieces, leaving deep scars which would never heal fully. Sometimes he wondered if things could've been different. If, after that night at the club where they met for the first time, he didn't have been forced to pursue her with the only purpose of using her for his own benefit.

Maybe if he didn't have found out that Steph was Y/N's best friend, a girl that quickly had snatched Ghost's heart away, he wouldn't be in this situation right now. Maybe Steph wouldn't leave heartbroken after the storm calming down. Maybe, it would spare her a broken heart and endless tears, which Jimin knew very well he didn't deserve, however Steph would still shed them.

Stephanie wouldn't be nothing more than a hook-up. One-night stand, no feelings attached and no suffering.

Jimin still questions himself, until this day, how Namjoon was able to find out the connections of these girls to Ghost so easily. Sometimes, his friend was weirdly committed to their quest.