NINETEEN.

(I got this idea while I was attending a cycle class. I was so excited that I forgot I was in pain, sweating and patting hard...Oh well. Long ass chapter tho)

Unknown P.O.V

In some expensive Seoul Neighborhood 

6:34 pm

Big glass doors covered with flowy white curtains led to the carefully groomed garden filled with colorful flowers and growing fruit trees. There was a long wooden porch that separated the house foundation from the green grass. There were a glass coffee table with black iron details that resembled tangled ivies. Around it there were white two-seat sofas in both sides and just right next to them, a matching cart with a porcelain tea set.

The porch divided the two spaces with a delicate wooden fences and a small pair of stairs that led to the garden with a stone path demarcated. 

The sun was already threatening to come down, and only quiet bird whistles could be heard. 

The woman was sitting calmly in on of the sofa sipping her green tea and observing amusingly her so cherish garden. It took a lot of effort to make it how it is today, and she is proud of it.

"Madam, do you need anything else?" The young housekeeper asked as she step out of the house to the porch with a bright smile.

"Oh, no. Thank you Bora." the woman returned the warm smile. "You may go home now. Don't worry, I'll make the dinner tonight."

"Are you sure? It doesn't trouble me if I put the meat defrosting and start boiling some ric-..." Bora insists. She just wanted to make sure that her bosses'd be well and don't anything to preoccupy about.

"Bora. Go." the lady got up from her seat. "I can still cook, you know? Besides, my husband is here in no time. Go take care of your son."

Bora nodded quickly and went back inside, grabbing her purse. She checked if everything was clean and presentable. Her bosses were like family to her and they helped her a lot when she got pregnant and had to take care of her son all by herself. She felt so lucky to have them and for that matter, she didn't want to disappoint them in any way, shape or form.

"Okay, I think is everything ready..." Bora observed cautiously at every inch of the big mansion.

"I'll be fine, Bora." The woman was now leaning in against the glass door. "Let me escort to the door."

They both headed to the entry door. The woman opens the door and smiles gently.

"Give a kiss and hug to little Minyukie for me, okay?" She hugs her maid tightly.

"Sure do. Good night." the young girl hugs her back and leaves a little after that. The lady closes the door and walks towards to the kitchen to start preparing the dinner. It is been a while since her and her husband had a dinner just the two of them, without stress or business talking.

**

She was cutting the carrots and onions and putting them in the pan as she was humming a lullaby song she used to sing for her child. A smile was plastered in her slightly aged face remembering the happy memories she had experienced with her family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I've always told you that you could sing." A manly voice resounds from her back, startling and making her drop her knife as she instantly recognized the voice.
.
.
.
.
"This voice..." She whispered as her mind felt blank sensing the presence coming closer and closer to her. The lady still didn't dared to look behind, hoping that was just an illusion.

 It wasn't possible, was it?

"Hmm, smells so good in here. Happy to know that your cooking skills didn't fade away because of this new life of yours. Nice house, by the way."