TWENTY-ONE.

At Jungkook's House

At Jungkook's House

10:12 am

The morning had come already. A few sun beams hit my face, making me turn the other way. I had Jungkook lying next to me and his arms wrapped around me.

He looked so peaceful, breathing quietly. I felt so warm being this close to him. I just keep staring at his face with a smile.

Last night...I haven't thought through what happened last night. How I ended up in bed with him, how my mom was murdered.

Mom...

For moments, I could hear her voice, which made me tear up. I'm just waiting for her to come back and this isn't nothing but a nightmare that I'll eventually wake up from.

"Yah...stop staring..." I hear Jungkook groan in a husky voice. Is he awake?

"Pff...I wasn't staring." I turn back to the other side immediately, my back facing him. Also, it was a good excuse to let out my tears without he noticing.

"Hey, I'm just kidding..." He chuckles and turns me to face him again. "Y/N, why are you crying?"

He looked at me with a worried expression, but I didn't answer him. My tears just kept falling down my cheeks as pain hovered me once again.

He wrinkles his forehead. "Y/N?...what happened?" I could feel his hesitant tone while trying to make THE question. I look away and close my eyes hard in the attempt of stopping myself from crying. Useless.

He remained silent, waiting from me to say something. But I didn't want to. Instead, I preferred to keep it to myself, at least for now. I sat up in the bed, while cleaning my tears. I got up from the bed and I was only wearing his white shirt from last night.

"I have to go. I got some issues to take care." I picked up my clothes and ran away to the bathroom.

"W-wait...don't you want to stay for breakfast?" Jungkook got up as well, but I was faster as I closed the door in his face. "Y/N-?"

I locked the door, and leaned against it. I fell on my knees, breathing heavily. I sobbed quietly.

"Y/N? Hey? Why are you crying?" He whispered from the other side of the door. "Let me in. Please."

"Jungkook...just go. Leave me alone." I answer between cries.

"I'm not letting you alone. You're in my house for fuck sake." He knocked at the door, but I just pretended that I wasn't hearing. I hugged my knees and kept swinging back and forth. "Y/N! Open the door! Y/N! Open the fucking door!"

His voice got louder, but I still didn't care. All I could think was my mom and wondering how the fuck this happened.

"Y/N...please..."I hear a fist against the door followed by a deep sigh. "You can tell me. Baby, please open the door."