SIX.

Seoul- Unknown Location

08:47 pm

It was a huge and abandoned warehouse with three floors in middle of nowhere a bit far away from the Seoul's downtown. The only light was from the full moon which penetrated through the broken windows. There were four exits which were secured by two bodyguards each.

Inside of the warehouse, in the ground floor, there were a few people getting ready for tonight. Some were sealing card boxes, others in the back were counting the money earned from last night. There were other ones getting the guns ready, cleaning and loading them. The sounds that resound were only the clicks of the guns and the glitching of the weak lamps.

Everything was ready for tonight. All the boxes were being loaded to the black Mercedes Vans that were parked outside.

"My friends," A man appeared from the top of the stairs, stealing everyone's attention. "Tonight, is a very important night for us."

The people cheered at his words.

"Tonight, we are going to show everyone who are the real the bosses of Seoul." He continued. "So, let's to our jobs properly and get all this shit out!".

"Let's do this!" everyone screamed getting in the black vans and heading to the city. The man was following them when is stopped by a hand.

"Ghost, everything is set up for KKG sorority party."

"Great, Hoseok hyung." The man nodded. "We are finally doing this..."

"Yes, we are." Hoseok wrapped his arm in Ghost's shoulder. "And it is because of you".

A weak smile appeared on Ghost's face and, they walked towards the last black van.

What they didn't know, was that they were being watched by a man. He was hidden behind the shadows observing all the scene.

"What are they up to now?" the figure clenched his fists seeing Ghost and Hoseok leaving the building. "So, this is the infamous Ghost...Good to know."

The hooded man picked up his phone and sent a text.

"Boss, they just left. Should I follow them? - Namjoon"

A few moments later he got a response.

"Don't bother. I already have a plan. Go home. - Boss"

He sighed annoyed, disappearing in the dark.

**

At Y/N apartment

09:23 pm

Tonight, was the Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority Party. All the campus will be there. Honestly, she didn't exactly feel like going but, it was a good way to loosen herself from the stress.

Y/N had been staring blankly at her wardrobe, for a while now, without any idea what to wear. Her room was a big mess, as per usual.

She laid backwards in her undone bed, sighing in frustration. "Ugh, I don't know what to wear! Why did I buy this in the first place!?". She had stayed there, glaring at the ceiling when a thought ran through her mind, an unsettling one. Will Jungkook be there?

The brunette stuffed her face into the pillow, groaning to herself at the memory of the today's early events and how the boy started to cripple at her mind in the most inconvenient times of the day. Why she wondered about Jungkook, she didn't exactly know.

Breaking her line of thought or the lack of it, because nothing really seemed clear for a while, Steph entered her bedroom without even knocking, stepping straight to the closet. Y/N didn't even bother to look at her, she was too upset.