SEVENTEEN.

At Seoul National University

12:01 pm

"Jake?..." My eyes study his clearly thinner face. He didn't look healthy at all and even more scary than before.

"Y/N..."He struggles to smile. I take a step back away from him. "I've missed you so much."

"I can't say the same about you." I said coldly. Though, I was starting the heal, he hurt me too deeply. I still couldn't deal with his presence.

"Y/N please..." He grabs my wrist tightly. " I still love you. I've been struggling without you." A plead expression is draw in his face. I try to break free from his grip but he was too strong.

"Jake, let me go" tears threaten to run down my cheeks feeling is touch. My heart was running like crazy. I hate this feeling, this unease. I can't trust Jake. "Jake let me go now!"

"I love you so much Y/N." He tightens his grip around my wrist and pulls me closer to him. His alcohol smell fills my nose. I was feeling so uncomfortable being this close to him. "Please don't leave me, I can make it up to you."

"You can't make it up to me. Don't you understand, we're never getting back together. I hate you." I spit out angrily as the first tear comes down to my left cheek. "Let me the fuck alone. I told you not to talk to me."

Suddenly, his expression turns to a dark one, making a shiver run through my whole spine. I looked around but nobody seemed to notice us and just kept their way.

"Y/N. You are mine. I'm not letting you go." I never saw this Jake. I was starting to fear him for the first time. Soon, a sea of tears build up in my water line as my lip started to tremble. 

"I'm not fucking yours. Let me go you jackass." I scream trying to yank my arm out from his hand.

The worst part was that I didn't know why I was crying. If it was because Jake's betrayal or the harsh way he was clinging my hand.
.

.

.

.

"Yah!Jake! Let her go! Didn't you hear her?" I hear a voice behind me and I felt relief that somebody came to help me.

"Bro, leave. Don't you see I'm talking with my girl?" Jake looks up to him with a daunting face.

"Last time I checked she isn't your girl anymore. So stop bothering her." He answers back.

"Well, we're together again, now get the fuck away from my face." Jake raises his voice annoyed.

"And what if I don't?" He comes closer to Jake, challenging him.

"You're going to regret this, Jungkook." Jake squints his eyes and smirks.

"Why? This is going to be fun." Jungkook returns the same intense gaze. Jake lets go of my wrist finally, I whimper a little from the grip and realizing the dark bruise he left.

They are face to face now exchanging tense glares without saying anything. I was terrified if they'd start fighting or something.

"C'mon Y/N, let's go. I think he got the memo." Jungkook place his arm around my shoulder, turning me around to the opposite direction. Jake, strangely, didn't do anything like he was afraid of something.

I look back at Jake and his expression was still as dark but it looked like he was froze in place. I turn my gaze to Jungkook dumbfounded. "What was that?" 

"Me saving your ass from a creep. What did it looked like?" He says.

"But...Jake...he..." I shutter not understanding how Jungkook stopped Jake with only a look.