TWENTY-FOUR.

Mr. Jeon's P.O.V

At Jeon Company Headquarters

1:03 pm

It was almost lunch time and I decided to have the meal with Jungkook. Lately, I haven't seen him and I want to make sure our side business is going smoothly. I don't say it often, but I'm proud of the type of man he has became. A serious and an astute business man. Just like me. 

I guess I thaught him good. Soon, I'll retire and he'll a great fit to everything I leave behind.

These days, I've been quite satisfied with my new partner, Park Jimin. He is really talented and knows how to sell. That kid is going far. He does remind of  me when I was younger. So full of life and ambition. Thirsty for success and power.

"Mr. Jeon?" A woman's voice snaps me back to reality. I look up to see my secretary getting into my office quietly. "Mr. Park just send some documents for you to sign."

She putted them down on my table and I looked at her with a confused expression.

"What is this for?" I leaf through the 20 pages document.

"He said it is some authorizations for the new product management and sell distribution." She shrugged. "He wasn't very clear. He only said it was important for you too sign."

"Hm...okay then. I'll talk with him later." I picked up the pen and signed it quickly and hand it over to her again. "Thank you Nora."

She smiled playfully and turn around to leave the office. I followed her as her heels ticked the wooden floor. It drove me crazy how her hips swing from side to side, how defined her back curve was. My eyes never leaving her back side as she suddenly faces me.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon." she calls me sweetly. "There is a man that wants to talk with you."

"Who is he?" my gaze went back to my computer.

"He didn't say. He said it was urgent. He talked about something about laundry money?" a confused expression was draw in her face. "I don't remember exactly."

I immediately knew who she is was talking about. But what surprise me was how was he here. In Seoul. Unexpectedly I feel a lump in my throat and a need to loosen my tie.

"Let him in." I said sternly. I didn't had any escape so I just had to suck it in and think about a way to handle this.

She nodded and, almost instantly, the man came.

"Long time no see, my friend." he smirked as he step into my room.

"Nora, don't let anyone in." I order, looking over to her. "Take a seat."

Nora closed the door and now it was only him and I.

"Thanks but I prefer to stay up." he smiled as he kept walking around observing every detail of the office.

"So, what do I due to this unexpected visit?" I took my reading glasses and sat back in my chair.

"Oh, you know..." He answered wandering. " We haven't seen each other for years now and I wanted to pay a visit. How is my friend doing?"
.
.
.

"Cut the bullshit." I said coldly. "What do you want?"

"So this is how you treat your old friends, huh? I'm disappointed." He teased, finally sitting on one of the leather couches. " Nice place you have here."

"I don't have too much time, so can you hurry?" I rubbed the bridge of my nose annoyed. "I'm not on the mode for games, right now."

"If I were you, I wouldn't talk with me like that." he let out a small but still cold laugh as he crossed his legs. "And, no, I'm not here for games. Maybe another day... who knows?"