SIXTY-EIGHT: NOSTALGIA.

As sky blossomed darker, blue drowned on blue, at one stroke at the time, falling deeper and deeper into the night. Life wilted behind the closed windows of the small houses and the tight alleys when the moonlight stretched far and wide through the concrete streets yet, the summer breeze still persisted, revolving softly against their skins and breathy laughs.

The wavering harmony of the sea clashing into the cliffs, the salty scent that was carried by the wind up to their noses, and the slight smell of grease of his motorcycle that still tainted their fingertips settled slowly the same way it did the first time they had come here.

"You know what I always wanted to do?" Her hickory brown locks accompanied the swift by the wind movement of her body when she turned to him with a somewhat blooming curve on her lips.

"What?" He asked after taking a soft gulp of the bottle of soju he held, a grin surfacing.

Y/N took the bottle of his hand, a raise of eyebrows emerging on his forehead and then the softening overlapped when he saw her chug rough gulps almost like in a gesture to demonstrate her decision. Jungkook chuckled lightly as he watched her stumble back little steps, his hands naturally wrapping around her waist to stabilize her.

"Hey, hey, take it easy— Careful!"

She grinned lazily at the frown of his brows and Jungkook finally realized how her cheeks were burning in scarlet and how difficult were for her to keep her eyes opened, he smiled; she was tipsy.

"I-I always wanted to stand up in a motorcycle in movement...L-like the ones I saw on TV." She managed to stand straight in her feet, the lazy grin still tattooed on her lips as she spoke confidently. Jungkook at first, laughed at her words; even he knew how dangerous that could be, even with professional training yet, the way she had said and the way her eyes gleamed upon the moonlight increased the silly twirl of his grimace every time she'd talk to him.

But, then, upon comprehending the unfading of the determination in Y/N's features, his laughter morphed into a nervous choke of his voice. "W-wait— Are you serious, right now?"

"Yes. And I really want to do it now." She nodded, her gaze drifting with the summer breeze to his motorcycle a few meters from them. At that Jungkook's expression drawn surprise but, before he could react, Y/N was already running up to the vehicle, his so dear motorcycle.

It took him a few breathing seconds, a pair wide eyes and clumsy chuckles coming from her for him to understand what she was about to do. And, it took him another flashing breaths to start running after her in hopes to make her stop and prevent her from hurting herself and hurting his motorcycle, his so dear motorcycle.

"Y/N— What the hell!?" He breathed out struggling still before the distance that slowly decreased between the two but, Y/N didn't listen to him and neither did she care about what he was saying at the moment. Perhaps, she had drunk a little more than her head could control and it was visible on her wobbly steps and rosy cheeks but, she had always wanted to do it. Riding a motorcycle standing up was a borderline death-wish but, she betted that it would be worth the risk so, she kept jogging towards it. As crazy as it sounded.

Her breathing was uneven more of excitement than anything else, her vision blurring ever so often, the splitting smile parting her lips and the salty scented wind kissed her face gently when she propped herself, struggling, up in the seat of the motorcycle after taking off her shoes— she didn't want to make Jungkook mad with dirt stains in his real leather seat.

Her legs shook, and her skin bristled trilled. Y/N remembered taking a few luffs of air to steady herself and lifting her arms to each side to balance herself as she wavered slightly as she tried to stand up. But, before she could fully stand straight, she felt arms curling around her legs, creeping to her knees, that at the same they froze her, they made her stable enough to get up.