THIRTY.

edited. 18.07.31

At Hotel Radio Club

01:23 am

"Are you sure you want to come?" The brown haired young man asks her with a worried expression. "It is dangerous Eunji."

The man turns slightly to the side eyeing the big door of the building as people started to go inside.

He bites his lip sorely.

Eunji was the person he trusted the most to show his true self. He trusted her enough to show her what he does to be able to survive. However he was afraid her dazzling smile she always kept for him would vanish like weightless ashes through the air.

"Of course I'll go Sungjin!" She says firmly placing her small hands on his shoulders, smiling warmly. "This is what you do. And I'm here to support you."

Would she? If she knew what Sungjin was capable of doing? How he is consumed by money and power?

The only aspect he hid from her. But maybe the most important one. The one which defined him the best.

"Eunji...I don't want you to see it. I-I'm just afraid something will happen to you." His dark brown eyes lower to the ground as he sighs restlessly. " You know I love you, right?

She was the one. He knew it. Ever since that night in that intoxicated club, where they talked for hours on end. There wasn't anyone he loved more than Eunji. He'd give his life for her. At least, that is what he liked to think.