FOURTEEN.

Previous Chapter...

"See Y/N?..." I hear his voice once again, I could sense his smirk. "You're different. If you were like the other girls you'd be the one kneeling, not me."

I couldn't help to stop my way and smile at his words. I look at him over my shoulder with a triumphant smirk and flip my hair graciously.

"Exactly."

************************************  

Meanwhile...

Steph's P.O.V

At JW Marriot Hotel- Welcoming Ceremony  Part II

9:13 pm

I was sitting alone and observing boringly all the guests dancing. He is very late, I'm started to get worried. Even Y/N's parents left me to keep their lame conversations with their acquaintances.

I lean back with a slight pout and sip on my drink reluctantly and sighing constantly.

My eyes move to the journalism area and I watch Emily interviewing some entertainment celebrity. She is a natural, looking so comfortable in the camera and approaching them. 

I take my phone and start playing games and scrolling down my Twitter and Instagram. Nothing interesting...UUGH!

"What did you saw that made you so angry?" I hear a small laugh behind me. My head shots up instantly recognizing it. I turn back and my eyes begin to shine intensely. 

He is here. FINALLY!

I jump and hug him tightly. I was so worried if anything happened to him.

"Where were you? I was starting to get anxious." I say as he wraps my back with his strong arms. " You should've call or something."

We stay like this for a while, feeling like the whole world stop around us. I inhale his sweet scent not wanting to let go.

"Sorry babe. Got stuck in traffic and my meeting lasted longer than expected." He says while I feel his hand pulling back my baby hair behind my ear and stroking softly my cheek. "You look beautiful." 

I can't help but smile widely seeing that he is here now.

"C'mon! Come meet my aunt and my uncle! They're dying to meet you!" I say grabbing his hand, heading to meet them.

(A/N: When Steph says "aunt and uncle" she means Y/N's parents. Since all of them have a strong relationship, I thought it would be better if she treated them as aunt and uncle. It looks more warm, I guess...)

"Auntie, Uncle!! Look who is here!!" I say super excited. My high pitch voice could be heard through all the room. 

They turn to us with a smile.

"This is my boyfriend, Park Jimin. You'll love him!" I introduce him intertwining my fingers with his and glaring at him sweetly. He gives back the same glare.

"Oh, Park Jimin! I knew your father very well. Nice to meet you finally. I'm Han Jaehyuk." my uncle handshakes Jimin. "This is a very important night for your family, right?"

"Oh yes, my father used to talk about you sir a lot. It is indeed a special night." he says politely.

"Jimin, nice to meet you. Take care of Steph, okay?" my aunt says hugging him.

"He will. Don't worry." I answer happily. "Aunt, uncle, where is Y/N? I don't see her for ages."

"Well honey, I thought you were with her..." My aunt's expression suddenly turns to a confused one.