TEN.

At Y/N's apartment

10:12 pm

I felt my eyes dry from all the tears I shed. 

I don't know how long I've been frozen in spot. I was still shocked with what I saw.

I was going through this inner turmoil, where I couldn't understand what I was feeling. Was it anger? Was it sadness? Or pain? Or indifference? Disgust.

Every muscle of my body felt numb. I was surrounded by a puddle of tears which was slowly drying. 

I look up for the first time in hours and glance at my window.

It was night already. The full moon was irradiating the only faint light in my apartment.

I get up costly and head to the living room mirror. My makeup was all over the place. I cried out all my mascara.

I walk towards to the bathroom and wash my face. I see my reflection on the water and suddenly I see Jake's face on it.

"Bastard...I'm not going let you do this to me." I whisper in a low voice.

I fix myself up very quickly, I get my keys and rush to the door.

I didn't know where to go so I take the bus to Seoul's downtown.

I sit in the back of the bus, staring at the people who were getting in and getting out. I did saw people I knew taking the same bus but I wasn't really in the mood of being nice so I just ignored them. They did the same.

I rest my shoulder in the window and glared blankly at the moving view. In that moment, I felt peace even though the bus was filled with laughs and loud conversations.

It was the last stop and I hop off the bus.

At Seoul Downtown 

I was strolling emotionless in the crowed streets. Usually, being in this part of the city, always made me fell happy and made me soak in everybody's energy. But now, I can't stop to notice that the most people are rushing or to get to work or to get out of work. 

The happiness and fun that I thought existed in this streets were now replaced by stress and rudeness. I guess, I never observed closely this place. I'd look at people who were running waiting to see a smile. But, no. 

Most of them had mad and angry expressions draw in their faces.

Geez, I get very philosophic when I'm upset. 

11:05 pm

I take my phone to see the time, when I notice the sea of messages and missed calls from Jake and Steph.

 At the same time, I passed through a trash bin and just throw my phone into it. I wasn't really feeling like talking with anyone right now.

I kept walking through the streets with my head hang low. Suddenly, I hit something hard. Or better, someone. A man. I don't bother to look or even say sorry, I just keep my way shrugging his shoulder with mine.

But before I take a step forward, he stops me by grabbing my wrist and pulling me against him.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" I immediately recognized his voice, but still didn't dare to face him.

"Leave me alone." I try break free from his grip but he ends up tightening it.

"What happened?" I could feel his warm gaze. "Are you okay?"

I remained silent.

He cupped my cheeks and slowly moved my head up to look at him. I got lost in his piercing but still calm glare. He smiled weakly.