SEVENTY-NINE.

12.12.2018

Dear diary,

He has Jungkook completely around his finger, it amazes me and it worries me.

It feels like everything I say or suggest is always pushed to the side because he just wouldn't agree with it, and Jungkook thinks what Boss thinks is always what is best for the network. If he only knew...

If he only knew what I know, what Boss is planning to do with everything we accomplished, I bet he wouldn't think the same or, maybe he would and it would just verify my own thesis. He has Jungkook around his finger, it amazes me and it frightens me to the point I wonder if I'll ever be able to recognizing him again.

It isn't jealousy, I just worry for him, he's like my little brother. And, I know him better than anyone else. Time and time again, I've warned him about trust being the most precious gift but, it seems like he had already offered his in whole.

I don't like Boss nor do I trust him. In fact, I despise him but no one ever seems to listen to me.

23.12.2018

Dear diary,

Tonight, me and Jungkook fought. It was bad, I punched him. I think I feel bad but I shouldn't, I was just trying to make him understand Boss isn't anyone to be trusted. Fuck, they never seen each other and the fact he has this deal with Jungkook's father doesn't make him the god of this world.

I talked about it with Yoongi but, something I just can't understand about him is how he just shrugged it away. I'm overreacting it. Funny.

It has been four months since the last time I picked Taehyung at the police station. His birthday is coming soon, I anticipate it more than Christmas, I suppose I never got to understand what the big deal around it was made of.

Sells this time of the year are growing, I guess people feel extra lonely during wintertime. I can't really blame them.

18.01.2019

I've started to investigate Boss and, until now, it seems quite promising.

20.01. 2019

MISSING PAGE

22.01.2019

MISSING PAGE

04.02.2019

Tell him to not regret my parting.

*****************

Unknown Location – Seoul

10:11 pm

"Where the fuck were you?" Taehyung hissed, faint smoke leaving his dull pink lips, leaned against the brick wall of an old building. He was annoyed, he hated waiting.

Jungkook rose his eyes from his phone to momentarily meet his, squinted in suspicion, ones, he laughed dryly and just as fast, they were retrieved again to his smartphone. "None of your fucking business."

"Why did you show up two hours late, then?" Taehyung insisted, tapping the cigarette that twirled around his long fingers, ashes falling to the ground at the smooth movement. He shivered at the cold rustle of air that ran through his arms, it was autumn alright, he felt it in his bones. Jungkook, at first, didn't answer, neither did he have the intention to do so. The older man cursed under his breath and asked again, this time more sternly.