THIRTY-THREE.

Unknown P.O.V

At Seoul Downtown Apartments Condominium 

01:47 am

The blonde girl, the black silk sheets still wrapped around her body, falling on her tanned shoulder. In the full moon light, peeking through the dark room as the only source of light gleamed her skin, capturing the reflections of ethereal light. The subtle curls still damp from sweat, glued on her face. The weary blue eyes wandered the room, which has recently become familiar every night.

The girl sits on the bed, her back against the masterful head of the king sized. Even so, she was still amazed at the luxury you could find in this room. From the tiniest details, such as the frames of the somewhat disturbing paintings to the sleek silver door knobs of the black wood cabinets and the foot-boards of the bedside lamps, along the large glass desk area facing the large tinted glass window that covered the entire wall, overlooking the entire city.

Not even in Ghost's house she had seen such ostentation in one division. The truth is Ghost wasn't a man of great decorations in his house. Even so, his minimalist taste never bothered her. In fact, for her, he was perfect. Perfect for her. He just hadn't realized it yet.

But that wasn't a problem. That would be her mission, to show how happy he could be, making her his lover. Just the thought of holding Ghost in her arms, during the ardent nights they shared, made her heart beat violently in her chest to the sound of his hoarse howls for her name. At least that was how she remembered them.

«I'll make him mine. Mine only.»

In that moment, her manic thoughts were paused, when she remembers that it wasn't Ghost who was next to her, but Namjoon. He had just woken up and quickly sat on the edge of the bed, not bothering to even look at the blonde girl.

She watched him silently dressing again his white organic cotton shirt and buttoning his detailed gold buttons. She watched his wide back muscles contract and relax as he dressed it.

How could a man this rich want to work for Jimin? Namjoon was rich enough to have his company, but also the intellectual capacity to be it's C.E.O. However, he was content to work as a mere assistant to an influential man. Why?

"Do you know what to do?" He asked, suddenly, turning to the woman still wrapped in the sheets, which outlined the lines of her body. His dark gaze lingered on her naked legs, gently, perched on his bed.

"Yes. I already ordered the cameras. "The girl said adverting her look at Namjoon's clear face glowing in the dim light. He was even more handsome under it. Namjoon utterly nodded, got up and put on his black tailor's pants. 

Silence overtakes the exaggeratedly large room, echoing through the gray-painted walls, intensifying it's feeling of darkness.

"Why do you do this? What did Ghost do for you to hate him?" The blonde, hesitantly, asks, her eyes traveled to her involuntarily entangled hands as their shadows reflected on the walls. Namjoon lets out a taunt sigh, now facing the girl, who had just moaned his name breathlessly and left the marks of her nails painted dark mauve on his back.

"Tie." he says authoritatively. He sees her crawling to the opposite side of the bed, now only inches from him. Her slender, soft hands touching his satin necktie that matched his pants, trembling. 

Namjoon watches carefully, Ms. Smith's quick hands tightening it around his neck. After checking the knot and smoothing the tie that came down to his waist, she glances back at him waiting for an answer. For a moment losing herself in his almond eyes black like the night.