TWENTY-TWO.

Mark Tuan, Jackson Wang, Park Jinyoung, Kim Yugyeom and Bambam

(A/N: gosh I just love black and white photos. It makes them 100x better / and I have something for my bae Youngjae too don't worry XD)

Ghost's P.O.V

9:04 pm

At a Thai Restaurant in outskirts of Seoul

"Finally we're doing this." Yoongi sighs bored. "The distribution plans are all over the place. My clients are starting to get their shit somewhere else."

"North East streets are pretty much empty now. Boss should've done this sooner." Hoseok agrees as he opens the door from the black van that we're inside.

"I wonder who is going to show up...since the KKG's raid, everyone is chickening out." I got out first and straighten my black suit and tie. "I've lost money because of some stupid rat."

I look over to Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung who followed me. In their suits as well.

"Ghost, we'll teach him a lesson he will never forget." Taehyung said with a smirk as he tighten his black tie.

We got in the rather familiar Thai restaurant. It was our favorite (or should I say Boss's favorite) place for our meetings. The current owner is a friend of mine for a couple years, and before that his and my father already did business together. His family was from Thailand, but moved to Korea 10 years ago. Bambam, was his nickname.

"Ghost, friend! Long time no see." Bambam and I did our secret handshake, we had since for years now and he hugged me. "How have you been?"

"Just fine, bro. And you?" I said as he opened the door for us. The other guys also greeted Bambam, but not so warmly and they followed me in silence.

The restaurant, in nights like this, usually didn't had nobody. Just some reliable staff. Probably the other gangs were already waiting for us.

 Probably the other gangs were already waiting for us

(sucking at descriptions since 2001, :P)

"You know, dealing with a restaurant wasn't what I pictured for myself but I can't complain about money." He laughed as he led us in to one of the private rooms. "The usual?"