NINE.

JB's P.O.V

At campus coffee shop

3:03 pm

I was reading a book with a happy smile while waiting for Y/N to come.

I hear the bell that was placed above the cafe's front door ring.

I move my eyes up and they met her beautiful smile... She was like an angel fallen from heaven.

"Hi JB Oppa! How long have you been waiting?" She walks towards with her never faded smile. I stare at her eyes for a bit before coming back to reality.

"Uh? No, no. Take a seat" I pull a chair for her to sit next to me. She gladly takes it.

"So JB, tell me all about Japan. I want to know everything." She says excitedly.

"Yeah, Japan was great. I've learn a lot." I smile thinking about the memories from my exchange program.

"Excuse me sir., may I take your order?" the young waitress asks.

I clear my throat. "Oh Yeah, yeah. Of course. What will you have Y/N?"

"Hum..."she looks attentively at the menu." I guess, I'll an Iced Chocolate Frappe."

"Make that two." I talk towards the waitress. She nods and heads to prepare our drinks.

"JB Oppa?" She calls me suddenly.

"Hm-hm..." I say pretending to be distracted.

"Have you heard the news? There was a raid in KKG house last night after we left."

I gulped hard hearing those words. She didn't know I went back to the house, and that I was pretty familiar with all the situation.

Withal, the waitress returns bring our frappes. 

"Oh, thank you...Y/N...yes I already knew." I begin thinking if I should say that I was there. She'd probably drown me in questions. "Emily told me all about it, besides is all over the news."

"Honestly, I was so relieve that we weren't there anymore. What if something happened to you or to Steph..." She sips a bit of her drink. So cute. And always so caring about the others.

It made my heart flutter seeing how much she was worried about me. I show her a bright smile.

"Tell me JB, how were the girls in Japan." she smirks as she wiggles her eyebrows in a funny way. I laugh awkwardly.

"Huh...Fine, I guess. But I wasn't very interested though..." as I finish speaking a smile curls up on her lips. "And what about you, Y/N?"

Her smiles fades immediately.

"I'm still dating Jake. I guess...It is very confusing right now." 

She is still dating Jake!? HOW!!? WHY!? Does she even knows about what he is does in his free time!? My head was exploding with questions. She doesn't have any idea that he has became. He is dangerous.

I stare at her broken expression. He hurt her, didn't he? I could tell from her sad eyes.

Ugh...he was always a jackass. Suddenly I had an urge to punch him.

* Flashback starts*

"I'm giving you an advice, JB." he approaches me with an angry expression. "And for your own good, you should take it."

I roll my eyes at his pathetic actions. "Yeah, right..."

"Y/N is mine, mine only. Don't you fucking dare touch her or even talk to her." he precedes.