Prologue

" Marriage is that sacred Bond between two people in which they get bonded on their own will but it has its own path impervious to them. If you consider it as a Game then it has its rule and regulations saying, 'Enter at your Own Risk'

____________________________________

" You better remember Ahana Sehgal, Oh sorry it's Ahana Raichand now, that it's just a deal

" You better remember Ahana Sehgal, Oh sorry it's Ahana Raichand now, that it's just a deal. We are not bonded by any rituals, we are bounded by a piece of paper. "

" I don't forget things Ansh Raichand. It is clearly an agreement . I ll take over 50 % of the shares of our company and you will take over mine. The resultant merger will have only few changes in the Board of Directors. "

" I think the rules are quite clear and precise. In this marriage we are not answerable to each other. "

" We must not interfere in each other's life. No matter what the other person does. "

" You and I both will be the partners in the both the companies equally. And the merger of them will not bring any change in our positions. "

" The marriage will be only for the sake of our companies, grandfathers and fathers. "

" The marriage will not affect our level of independence. We can do anything and everything we wish to do. "

" Done. "
" Done. "

" Signature Please. "

So with this Ansh and Ahana shook their hands confirming that their marriage is just a piece of paper for the sake of their respective companies in order to take over the international business and market. It's an Agreement.

Both were bounded in a relation which was purely a deal.
No Emotions No Love No Trust No Respect.
Both the CEOs of their companies had set out in journey unaware of the surprises they were gonna get.
Not even aware of what each of them feels about the other.

They were unaware that such a pure bond which they were considering as a deal an agreement has its own rightful rules.

It not just gonna be difficult but a challenge in itself.
They can't forsee the future but Destiny has some plans already.
It's all written already unknown to them.
Coz.... You never know what will happen tomorrow. Kal ho na ho...

____________________________________

Hi!! GUYS...

This is just the beginning. It's a Prologue. The entire story is yet to begun.

I ll soon update the First Chapter. I ll try to update it fast.
If you want to get all the notifications about the story Please do Add ot in your Library.

Show me Your Support by Your Votes and Comments. Share your views with me.

It's just the beginning and many more surprises awaits you.

Enjoy Reading... 😉 😎

This one is special coz it's for my friend....
Disha... ❤️

Wish a very Happy Birthday in Advance 🎉... May God Shower All his Blessing On You. Have Funnn and Enjoy.... 😉

New Book Alert ⚠

Guys! Announcing Sequel to AGREEMENT -

Do check out if you enjoyed AGREEMENT!

Luv.. ❤️
Vruksha.