Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation

" Just as Some Infinities Are Bigger than the Other Infinities,

Some Surprises Are Special Than Other Surprises.....

Let's See How Special This One Turns Out To Be....."

____________________________________

ANSH'S POV

" Ansh......" I heard her faint voice.

Why in the earth she always want to start like this? I really like it when she calls my name. It sounds so amazing.

" Lookk.... You are getting us wrong...." She was explaining me again.

" Ahana... I am not an Idiot. Do get that straight in that smart mind of yours. I can see things clearly. And it's not that you both do things privately. You are quite bold I must say. I have a gutsy wife."

" So.. It was you who were spying on me again from our room. "

" I wasn't spying. It's my room and my wish to look anywhere I like. I wanted some fresh air and then what I see is my wife hugging a stranger and wiping his tears.... Wow.... What a view...." I could see she was crying too. But I was really upset with her behaviour. I shouldn't be although. But why they do all this in front of me.

" You aren't home so early. And J is not a stranger..... "

"..... Yeah!! He is your only best friend. I know....."

" And.. Anyways Ansh. It shouldn't matter to you. You only said we can do anything we want."

I was really frustrated now.

" Yeah... I know.... But don't do it anywhere near our house. What if Dad saw you...." I know I had made her angry now. I could see the look in her eyes.

" Ansh... You are disgusting. We weren't doing anything wrong. And everyone knows he is just a friend. He needed some comfort so.... "

" So.. You were comforting him... "
I said grabbing her by her arms. She looked directly in my eyes. They were red. She had changed in her sweat pants and Jersey but in that too she looked mesmerising. Her fragrance!!

Ansh..... You mustn't think any of that.

" Huh!! Ahana.... Tell me. What the hell is going on.... I don't understand. You had planned everything with him. You even said that I won't show up."

" So... Now you are tapping my calls too or you were eavesdropping. How could you do that? Don't know there's a word called privacy. " She said looking strong.

" I know... Okay!! You need privacy with that friend of yours. I know you hate. I know you didn't wanna marry me. But you know what... You couldn't help it. Now since your friend is back.. Have fun.. "
I said holding her more tightly.