Chapter 60 : Night Out

" Clear, Black Skies With Twinkling Stars & A Moon To Beautify It's Glory, Is Most Peaceful Time That You Can Spend With Your Loved Ones.

Just holding hands, shoulders acting as headrests and then star gazing.

Letting the calmness and serenity do its magic.

Why Not Give It A Try..."

------------------------------

AHANA'S POV

It's been entire 2 days that Ansh is not speaking to me. He is always there by my side but it is like he isn't with me.

No matter how hard I try to lure him he's adamant. No morning kisses, no good night pecks, nothing. I never thought that he had such a stubborn side. He has to accept it. The sooner he does that the better it will be for us to live happily. I have accepted it, and he has to do it too.

I don't understand why he isn't he supporting me. I want to have some good positive moments with him. Although it's past midnight I am not able to sleep, even after lot of twisting and turning. Ansh is fast asleep facing the other side of the bed. I'm having those weird cravings again. I want to desperately have Kulfi Ice-cream. I slowly stepped down the bed. I think we have some in our refrigerator. I tip toed out of our room glancing at Ansh for a while. Ansh was managing everything on his own. From the company to the house. I don't want to disturb him. He's definitely exhausted.

It was pitch dark downstairs as I carefully made my way to the kitchen, slowly as I was all round and heavy now. The only light was the one coming from the freezer. But unfortunately I didn't find any Kulfi. Someone must have eaten it. And unluckily there wasn't any other variety of Ice cream too. All I found was a tray of ice cubes.

" Craving for something, wify?" A husky familiar voice startled me.

" Gosh!! Ansh... When will you stop scaring me?" I said switching the dim lights.

" Hmmm... And when will you consider me as your husband?" He said folding his hands.

" Huh!!"

" You should wake me up if you wanted something."

" Well, I'm not a cruel person who will wake her peacefully sleeping husband just because I wanted to have a Kulfi. And anyways I thought you were upset with me." I said making a puppy face.

At once he came towards me and cupped my face in his palms and crashed his lips on mine. I had tasted them after two long days. I closed my eyes as a moan left my throat. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he lifted me up making me sit on the kitchen counter. Slowly bitting my lower lip followed by the upper one. I responded with equal vigour. One of my hands waa moving through his silky hair while the other one was firm on his bare shoulder. He was only in his vest. Leaving my lips he made his way through my cheeks and then to my neck leaving a love mark their. He wiped my falling tears with his thumb and captured my lips again.

" I'm sorry... Ahana... I love you..." He said between our hot wet kisses.

" I love you too...." I replied kissing him harder. After we both couldn't breath we stopped finally, panting.

" I think we couldn't stop our morning kisses ever... " He said making me laugh.

" Yeah!! I agree..."

" Okay! So... Tell me. What are you craving for tonight?"

" Kulfi...." I beamed with joy.

" Good choice but let's see where can we find it at this hour? Shall we? " He asked my hand.