Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!

" There These Words,

Far Fetched Fantasy : It's a Fantasy after all, just like fairy tales, all you can do is to fantasise it, it won't come True ever....

Far Fetched Dream : Not A Fantasy Though, but surely a Dream having equal possibility of not coming True....

And Finally,

Far Fetched Reality : Although Far Fetched, It stands a Reality... High Chances Of Being Achieved.

You have been my Fantasy, My Dream & Finally, My Reality.... 😉

A Fantasy That I Always Imagined, A Dream That Came True & A Reality That Proves True Love ❤️ Finds It's Way...😇"

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

" Ansh!!! I promi...." But before Ahana could complete herself she fell down. I quickly gave her some support and held her.

" Ahana... Sweetheart... Tell me where is it hurting? Open your eyes..." I was panic struck already. Ahana was already weak and then the accident was also severe. I carried her on the bed.

" Ansh!!! Aahh... It's the cramps again. The pseudo contractions. I have been experiencing this lately. But I wasn't aware it will get this intense. Aaahhhhhh...."

Cramps!! I remember about reading them in the books.

" Wait... I will call Mrs. Bhatt..." I said grabbing my cell phone.

" No.... Wait.... It's fine. She said that I will have to endure these. It will make me stronger. "

" But.... It's getting bad..." I said patting her forhead and wiping the sweat.

" A home remedy may do, perhaps...." I suggested with an intensely look.

" Yay!!! Please...."

" Hot Water Bag."

" Hot Water Bag." We both said in unison.

" I will bring it. It must be in the kitchen. Please wait for 5 minutes Ahana... I will have to boil the water. "

" Ansh make it fast...."
I heard her say as I ran towards the kitchen.

Taking a vessel I quickly put the water to boil. From the upper cabinets I pulled the bag. Within 5 minutes the water came to boil. As I was transferring the water some of it spilled on my hand. It was red coz the water was boiling hot. Then I ran to the room.

I saw Ahana still clutching my shirt and there were tears in her pearls. At once I went to her and placed the bag on the lower abdomen. It must be really painful. And if the pseudo contractions are so awful then I really don't know how are we gonna get through the labour, more importantly Ahana.
I cleaned her cheeks. She held my hand and I could see the bruises. I pulled the first aid kit near to me.

" Ansh!!! Can you move this near my back? " I nodded and moved it behind.

" Give me your hand Ahana. And Please... Let go of my shirt. " I said. She looked at me and smiled leaving my crumbled shirt aside.

" Ahh!!! It's so itchy and painful, Ansh..."

" Well, Ahana. I was searching for this shirt since a long time. I didn't know that you are the culprit. " I said applying the antiseptic on her skin.

" What? I am the culprit? How could you even say that? You threw this and ran away. It's my favourite and hence I kept it in my possession. "

" It still has my smell. Isn't it? Hence you keep. " I winked.