Chapter 12 : Awkwardness

It's matching....

No matter what you wear, each and every colour suits you....
All I want is you be Matching You....

The Seven Coloured Rainbow also Looks Less Beautiful in Front of Your Beauty....

Not Matter How Hard I Try, My Eyes can't Stop Searching Yours...

Although It's Awkward ... All of it...
But I like it... all of it!!

____________________________________

ANSH'S POV

It's been a week since we both are ignoring each other. I don't know till what time I am going to do this. But Ahana is not else, Miss Independent Woman. She has never been ordered by anyone so she doesn't even listen to anyone but I don't know why she is so chill always. She has done her best avoiding me. Why does she stay awake till I come home is still a mystery.

But I swear I miss sleeping next to her. I miss those peaceful sleeps which I had with her. I wish I could spend some more time knowing her but I can't. She is  sweet and I am afraid that I could break her apart because of my own problems. It's for her own good that I am controlling myself.

A few minutes ago Ma called. I was happy that we were building a good bond between us. She informed me that Ahana and I have to attend a charity sort of event for orphan children. I really like kids coz they are the only living humans who have pure innocence in them. People say that God resides in them. It's true or not I don't know but I always like being with kids. Whenever I go for some charity event related to kids I make sure I spend some time with them. Despite they don't have their parents they are so happy. I would like to have some of my own but maybe not in this life. I am not that lucky I suppose so I spread a lot of love to them when I meet them.

That was the reason why on the spot I agreed with Ma for going there, although with Ahana I don't mind. At least I ll have some time with her. Things are complicated but believing that one fine everything is going to be Okay! Gives immense energy for today.

Although we have our cabins on the same floor we rarely come face to face. There is a glass partition between us but she always has the blinds down. I used to keep them up to atleast have a look at her once in a day.

I was delighted seeing Mir after so many days. He said Piya went to meet Ahana. He had some pending work with me. But the truth is that seriously friends make life a bit simpler and fun.

When I was busy in my thoughts with my back against the chair with the chair facing the door, I heard someone enter without a knock. No one does so expect it is...

" Ansh.... I was saying... " She stopped in the middle and I turned. As expected there she was my wife Ahana...

" Oh! I didn't realise you were sleeping in the afternoon during work hour. " She said. I wasn't sleeping but ya I was surely lack of it. She stood with her hands folded.