Bonus 3.0

" Life happens when we're busy making future plans...

So, Pause for a while, Make Sure You Make The Most Of Your Present Moment...

Coz, It's Equally Precious As Your Coming Future...

Those little moments well spent with your loved ones are the ones which will be remembered forever. "

------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

" Sara... Boys..." I shouted descending the stairs.

" Papa... What happened to Mumma?"

" Sir.." The wave of worry flashed like lightening on their face.

" She's alright. She just needs to see the doctor. Don't worry. Sara call Dad and ask him to come here and accompany the kids. Till then you be with them. " I still had Ahana in my arms.

" Papa... " Ayan held the hem of my shirt.

" Don't worry sweetie... We'll be back soon. Be good. " I said hastily and called the driver.

Thankfully he hadn't left for the day. It just left like a déja vu. Ahana fainted again, making me scared as shit.

I put her head on my lap and called Mrs. Bhatt, explaining Ahana's situation. Fortunately, she was still at the clinic.

I rubbed Ahana's cheeks and palms. Her body temperature was rising. There was still drops of blood on her tighs. I cleaned them with my kerchief and adjusted her dress to cover her legs. My palms were sweaty as well. Nevertheless, I had to maintain my cool.

" Doctor..." I called Mrs. Bhatt.

" Ansh... Don't worry..." She said patting my hands as I placed Ahana on the stretcher. It hurt to let go of her hand. I sat on the nearby bench praying that things were alright. Ahana will never be able to bear the pain of losing the baby. So couldn't I. I sat on the bench outside the room. I held my face in my palm.

" Ansh..." I looked up.

Mir was briskly walking towards me.

" What happened? Why is there blood in your arms? Uncle said you were here with Ahana.."

" Ansh... Is Hana alright?" Jaai came running towards us.

I looked at Mir.

" I called him." He said.

" She was bleeding and then she fainted." I explained.

Mir put his hand on my shoulder, patting me.

" Ansh... " I stood up as Mrs. Bhatt came out of the operating room after almost 30 long minutes.

" Is Ahana and the baby Okay?" I asked.

" Yeah! Ahana is alright and so is your baby. The heart beats are normal now, initially we weren't able to locate the baby's heartbeats but then after a while the machine beeped... It's really God's grace..." I had the privilege to sigh a relief.

" Ahana?" Jaai asked.

" She is sleeping now because of the medication. "

" But.. Doc. What happped? Didn't you say everything was alright with her? She was strong now? " There was no way I'm willing to take any risks.

" Yeah... But sometimes there may be unrealised stress on her. She still must be insecure or must have a bit of fear in her heart. And it happens with some women. It isn't normal but it's not a serious matter. Light bleeding is alright during the first trimester. She fainted because she stressed out.
I have modified her medicines and added some vitamin pills too. Collect the file from my cabin and I'll to run some more reports. You can meet her, Ansh... She'll wake up soon. " She left.