Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale

" FairyTales, Loved By All & Experienced By Almost None.

All FairyTales Can Be Beautiful Lovestories, But All Lovestories Rarely Have A FairyTale End.

Yet, What Triumphs Is LOVE, TRUE LOVE.
True Bond, Faith & Belonging To Each Other.

Rest, Is Destiny... "

------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

" Mrs. Bhatt, Is she a-alright? What happened?" I asked as soon as she came out of Ahana's room.

" Let's talk in my cabin. Ahana is resting for now." I followed her.

Man! I looked at Ahana through the door. She was sleeping. I don't understand what happened suddenly. We were doing so well.

After Ahana fainted I rushed to the hospital calling Mrs. Bhatt. My palms were getting very sweaty as I entered her cabin. All I prayed was Ahana's welfare.

" Is she fine?" I asked going in.

" Ansh... I'm afraid not..." She replied seriously.

" What?" I sat down opposite to her.

" The placenta has further moved down the cervix."

" So... What is the solution now? And why did she faint? "

" She fainted because of low Blood Pressure. It's mostly experienced during second trimester of pregnancy. There has been drastic fluctuations in her BP.
The babies are healthy so if we try a Cesarean section then there are chances that Ahana won't face any risk but instead the babies will be premature. Also, we'll have to put them in a incubator. But there are equal chances that they may not be able to make it or would catch an infection. The risk factor is high. One of the cases is that the umbilical cord may wind against one of the babies' throat.... "

" Mrs. Bhatt... I-I don't understand. You are a doctor. You have been through this. Why the hell don't you suggest something? " I said frustrated.

" Ansh, Its difficult situation. This isn't common. I know all the three lives are important, to you as well as to us. But this is the only solution left. If you want Ahana safe we need to operate her. Or else we have to wait for the labour pain to start. In this way we are sure that the babies are totally safe. It'll start in few weeks. "

I wasn't in any position to decide. Ahana will never agree to this.

It's so ironical, that the decisions which involve billions of dollars are much easier than this one.

" Ansh... It's better that you speak to Ahana now. I know that even you are aware that she won't agree but still, it has be a mutual decision." I nodded and went to Ahana's room.

She was still sleeping like a little baby. I held her hand in mine. I kissed her gently. I don't know when are we going to enjoy our night together without any interruptions.

" Ansh!! " She opened her eyes slowly.

" Ahana... How are you feeling? " I asked helping her straightened.

At once she left my hand and touched her tummy.

" My babies!! Are they alright? What happened?" She questioned. Her face depicted how worried she was and how much she loved them.

" Sshhh.... " I said hugging her. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I caressed her head until she was sober.

" Ahana... You fainted because of low BP. The babies are perfectly fine. Aren't you taking your medicines ?" I asked.