Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!

" Express Urself, Before It's Too Late...

Sometimes, If you are the reason When Someone Smiles, Then You are Very Lucky Indeed..... You are that Spark Which Drives Their Darkness Away...... 😊"

___________________________________

AHANA'S POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I felt my head heavy. I remembered that I was with Jaai and we were discussing the stocks. Then he asked me for a coffee and then everything turned out black. I wasn't good in the morning too. It became worse. But How did I land up here? I moved and then I felt someone had held my hand.

Ansh.....

I saw Ansh's sleeping figure with his head on my belly. His hand were wrapped in my. I looked at the clock. OH! God...
It's 7:20 in the evening. I think I have been sleeping for hours.

But what was Ansh doing beside me? Did he bring me here? Where was Jaai?

But then I put all those questions aside when I saw Ansh beside me. So he was there with me all of the time. He didn't abandon me this time. I moved my hand through his already messy silky hair. Ansh really had long black eyelashes.

He moved a bit.

" Hi... Oh!! Ahana..... '' He was awake now. He rubbed his eyes and straightened himself.

" You awake? How are you feeling now? Actually, I didn't realise when I fell asleep. You need anything? "
He asked getting up.

" No... Thanks. I am fine. "

" Okay... I ll change and then we can have dinner. Dad and grandad haven't returned yet. They ll be late. "

I nodded and he went towards the closet and picked his sweats.

" Ansh...... "

" Hmmm.... "

'' Did you bring me home?" I asked.

" Yup...... Who else do you think can do that?"

" Where is J? I was with him until I fainted."

" What the..... Ahana..... Do you think he is free all the time? You still thinking about him when I am here. I asked him to go home in the office itself. " Ansh said a bit loudly and casually.

" What?? Are you sure he ain't downstairs? How can you tell him anything like this? Oh! God... Ansh. You don't know him. "

" And why would I like to know him Ahana...."

" Arrrggghhh..... " Ansh was irritating me now. I picked my phone up and rushed in the balcony.

" Ahana.... What..... " He shouted coming to me.

" See.... I knew it. "

I told Ansh pointing towards Jaai and his car. Jaai was standing beside his car with his head rested on his arms which were in turn on the roof of his car. His back was facing us.

" Oh! Man... What is he doing here?" Ansh said in equal awe.

" He didn't go home. And why didn't you call him in? "

" Ahana... I swear I told him to go home. I didn't know he would be waiting here till now."

" He has always been like this. When I had a very high fever he didn't even go to office. He lost a 5 million dollar contract. No matter how hard I forced him to go telling him that Ma was with me and he can go but he didn't go. He ensured that I recovered fully. "

I called Jaai.
Ansh was just standing beside me.

" Hey! J..
Are you mad... Look back. "