Chapter 52 : All In Smiles

" Sometimes,
Being Contended Is Being Happy, & Being Happy Is Being Rich...
And Who Doesn't Wanna Be Rich In This World?

As For Success, It Carries Different Meaning For All...
Success Isn't Just About Money Everytime, It's Also About How Contended & Satisfied You Are...
So, All Things Can't Be Generalized...

Expect For One...
A TRUE GENUINE SMILE ☺ Coming From One's Heart."

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

" Guys! I was... "

As soon as we heard the voice, Ahana pushed me away. I wasn't aware and I almost tripped backwards.

" Dad!!" She said standing up quickly and straightening her dress.

God! I forgot to lock the door, again.

" Morning Kids! Sorry to disturb you. Please don't feel embarrassed, I didn't see nothing...." He said grinning.

Ahana was already red by now and I was pissed off. He never left any opportunity to make us feel embarrassed.

" Dad! You ought to knock the door before entering. Don't you have any manners? " I said taking my place beside Ahana.

" Well, I learnt that from my son. And, anyways you are supposed to be more careful."

" Dad...." I was about to protest more but then Ahana interrupted me.

" Ansh, It's Fine... Good Morning Dad.. You had some work?"

" No... Actually, Yes.. I wanted to give you this. " He said handing me an envelope.

" But it's addressed to Ansh. " She said. I was also a bit confused about what was in it.

" Hmmm... True. But after receiving it, I realised that Ansh must have planned it for you. The travel agent had sent it to the office yesterday but you both had left the office and Ansh's cell was out of coverage area. So this came all the way to me."

Suddenly the entire picture became clear and I realised that my surprise was spoiled. Completely.

I saw Ahana opening it.

" Tickets to Switzerland?" She sounded surprised.
She was looking at me for answers but I stood emotionless. I wasn't answering in front of Dad, Atleast. He ruined it.

" Ahana... Be happy. He planned your baby moon. Grandad and I are waiting for you for breakfast. Come quick.... " He said leaving the room and I was averting Ahana's glare.

" And Yes... You can continue what you were doing but please be quick." Dad said winking at us.

God! Why is he like that?

" Ansh!! "

" What?? "

" We ain't going anywhere? " She said sitting on the bed.

" But why?" I said holding her hand and putting it together near my chest.

" Ansh! What about work? Aren't we neglecting it since a long time. And of all places SWITZERLAND?"

" You don't worry about the work. I can manage everything. And of all places, this one is special...
Coz I wasn't able to enjoy myself, especially with you. I want to make it up to you. I want to make things right from the very beginning. You already refused to marry me again, now please don't refuse this. I promise you I will take you anywhere you want to go from there. Just name that place."