Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?

" Life gives Ample Of Happiness...
It's In Your Hands with One To Cherish... They are just like those Opportunities which you Miss Out Sometimes In Life and then You can't grab them again....

Once Gone Are Lost Forever.....
All You Do Is To Regret....

But For These Happy Moments...
All You Have To do is To Live Them Out with Your Loved Ones!! 😊

Coz, People Remember Them With Whom They Share Their Laughs....

Be Happy To Make Other's Happy..."

____________________________________

ANSH'S POV

Mr. Raichand you ought to take care of your wife at least at this point of time. She is pregnant, you know right?

Was I hearing it, Right?

" Oh!! I am so sorry. You didn't know yet. I forgot. I spoiled Ahana's surprise. She told me that she was gonna surprise her family members. But now since I told you I ll tell you the entire thing completely. Ahana is 4 weeks pregnant. Congratulations......" She continued.

God!! Isn't that too much to take in? It's a long day...

" OMG!! Did we hear it right? My Ahana is going to be a Mom... God bless her and you... " Ma exclaimed. I could see her in near tears. God! From where did these people come?

She was along with everyone. Dad, grandad, Ahana's Dad and grandpa. And not to forget Jaai. Why is he always there when I don't want him to be.

" Ansh... Son... Congrats. You are going to be a Dad. Finally, I ll have someone to call me grandad, isn't it Dad... " My Dad told grandad. They looked so happy.

" But... How did you know we were here?" I asked in that confused state of mind.

" Actually, I called Jen Coz Ahana wasn't picking up her cell. I wanted to know if he was in the office or not. But the Jen said that you took Ahana to the hospital. She said Ahana got unconscious. So I called Ma and she informed the others. " Jaai reasoned out.

" Anyways, congrats buddy..." He said smiling.

What should I reply? I was so shocked. Why didn't Ahana tell me about all this? Am I too face all the embarrassment alone?

" Wow... I ll be a great grand Ma now... " Ma said beaming with happiness.

Seriously..... A baby can bring so much happiness. I stood there speechless.

" This calls for a celebration. Let Ahana recover and we will demand a party. I ll bring the sweets right now." Saying so Jaai went.

Dad and everyone agreed.

" Sir, The patient is conscious now. You can meet her." A nurse came and informed us.

But before I could react, the entire bunch of enthusiasts entered her room. They were very excited already. I followed them quietly. When I entered Ahana's eyes were closed. She opened them when she heard us enter.

Every one surrounded her and gave her wishes. Followed by congratulations. She smiled and I could see that she was genuinely happy. Her eyes glowed the same way I saw her 2 hours earlier. She didn't look tried at all.

It looked like she was searching someone. Maybe Jaai. She must want him near by. He's her best friend anyways.

But her searching eyes met mine. She was nodding to what Ma was saying but her eyes were locked with mine. Trying to say so many things. I stood still leaning beside the door. After a moment I turned my face away breaking that contact and I regretted it immediately. I was upset I wasn't informed about it. But from the corner of my eyes I could see the disappointment in her eyes.