Chapter 41 : Rains!!

" Small, Soft Droplets of Rains Can Be Soothing...

As Soothing As Pure Love... 🤗

Let The Drops Fall On Your Cheeks and Let It Caress You...

Feel It and Let It Compose You...

It Gives Peace ☺️ Eternal Peace...

Everybody Wants Happiness,
None Wants Pain....
But They Forgot That U Can't Have A Rainbow  Without A Little Rain.... "

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

When I returned home, everything was dark. Only a dim light coming from our room was visible. I wonder where did Ahana go or what was she doing.

I slowly tip toed in the room. Then I saw Ahana sleeping. I was a bit surprised to see her sleeping like this. She is normally awake till I come home. But pregnancy is bringing out a lot of things from her. And I was loving, all of them.
After having a good long stare at her I went for a shower. It felt refreshing.

I was a bit hungry, so I went to the kitchen and surprisingly there was nothing to eat. I don't know if Ahana ate or not and why wasn't there anything. It was around 10:30 when I came. I called Dad, and he informed me that they had gone to his old friend's house. So, technically I had nothing to do, so I went back and slept beside Ahana.

I was worried a bit when my eyes opened and Ahana wasn't beside me. I got off and found her in the kitchen. She must be hungry.

"..... I loved it."

When she said that, it felt really good. I was never aware that it would be such a good feeling. Her huge smile with those dimples made my tired day. It was genuine and I know she liked it. Just then we heard Dad's husky voice.

" Dad!!!"

" Hmmm... What?? Did you guys think that we won't be coming home tonight? I can see that you are enjoying yourselves." Dad said coming towards us. Grandad was just behind him. I quickly retreated form Ahana's side.

" So.... Are you two on a date? This late night. And what is it that the baby would love? I am curious to know. " Grandad said giving a smile and sitting at his usual place on the dining table. Ahana quickly served them water.

" Well.... Actually we are not on a date or something like that. I was just hungry..... " Ahana was saying but then I interrupted.

"..... Hungry or Craving ?
Dad, Ahana was craving to have something cheesy."

" So, he cooked Pasta for me. And it's really delicious. You should try it. " Ahana said serving them.

" Sure... We will. After all, We don't get to eat such delicacies and that too, cooked by him. " Grandad said pointing towards me.

" Hmmm.. It's actually good. "

" Ahana... You must have such cravings daily. Because of you we will enjoy.... Isn't it? " Dad said looking at me.

After a while they went back to their room. Ahana and I too went after eating and cleaning up the mess.

" Ansh... Thanks... "

" Welcome... Always. Come on now... Let's grab some sleep. "

***

The morning rays felt good. I saw Ahana sleeping beside peacefully me. Her hand wrapped around my waist. Showing some sort of possessiveness which I liked. I didn't want to leave her but there was something important that I had to attend this morning.